Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pyramis: recruiting all levels 24/7

Lol zirl just cuz lower lvls post their recruting doesn't mean you have to be bad to them
Yes once again im the bad guy please everyone continue to hate on me i just love it. I jokingly said i kill them in arena an youre all talking it way too seriously just chill.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I can see why a low level druid such as yourself would pick on low leel toons. Here is a thought, spend more time leveling your toon than trash talking on forums. But again, it seems like you hide behind your clanmates pretty good. Pathetic.
Yes, u were and still are a noob, no need to try and be badass to other noobs. Also dueling a lvl 58 at 115 is pretty pathetic as well
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels

Ok Venus. Then perhaps you can explain to me why your always saying inside your clan chat, that your gonna kill every pyramis member in the arena and ask your clan to come help you kill "pyramis scum"? Because I've already spoken to generals in zerkers and told them to inform me if any issues from my clannies arises. Nobody has told me anything. Sooo yeah

Ok Venus. Then perhaps you can explain to me why your always saying inside your clan chat, that your gonna kill every pyramis member in the arena and ask your clan to come help you kill "pyramis scum"? Because I've already spoken to generals in zerkers and told them to inform me if any issues from my clannies arises. Nobody has told me anything. Sooo yeah
And the arguments arise, everyone chill out this started from what was a little joke Jesus. Whoever told you that lied and you are misinformed i never called you 'scum' although i will kill lostgirls whenever i see him/her/it whenever i see it because it is what i call scum, for killing me and thing1 and other while doing quests and thats the end of that.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

No, its what happens when people in pyramis pile me in the arena while im doing a quest and later beg for help for quests etc[/quote]

And it was you who was in area first my clan message me saying come there they need help so i came and there was only a few off you at first then you called hole clan cuz we was kicking your ass .......
Last edited by sirlord on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lostgirls (120) warrior/ Sirlord (115) rogue/ gtth (46) druid
Proud Leader Of Angles

Venus calm down he's just trying to recruit new members and pyramis is the only noob friendly clan in top 5 maybe even top 10
It makes him feel badass to be in the "top clan" and buy ***** of plat and waste even more ***** of time
Yep 660 plat on double plat weekend is **** tons of plat and yes i feel badass for it(not really) but maybe you feel badass for scamming near 3m and bragging for days? Idk and the fact you have about 6 chars to try and start fresh but mess up every single time amuses me to the point where when i hear your name i just laugh
wait what? This makes who feel badass and who screwed up 6 characters do i somehow fit into this if not why are u quoting me?
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

Ok I've managed to read thru the posts and none have anything to do with me which should be a good thing but I feel kind of lonely now. ;(
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )