Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pyramis: recruiting all levels 24/7

Clan pyramis is ranked #4 in power on lugh, and #1 in power and most active. We are a fun, friendly family based clan, and although people try to put us down or destroy us, we always come back swinging. Although we may argue at times, which is expected of family, we over all enjoy each others company and companionship. We are lookin for members of any level 24/7 and we are also up to merge offers :) so if you have any questions, wanna join, or anything, feel free to ask me or a clan member :)

Re: Pyramis: recruiting all levels 24/7

Venus calm down he's just trying to recruit new members and pyramis is the only noob friendly clan in top 5 maybe even top 10
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

Venus calm down he's just trying to recruit new members and pyramis is the only noob friendly clan in top 5 maybe even top 10
It makes him feel badass to be in the "top clan" and buy spell caster of plat and waste even more spell caster of time
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels

Venus seriously :/ i know u as the quiet zirl who was cool to be around.
Is this what a few more level ups and a so-called 'big boy' clan did to u?
Apparently yes
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

Clan pyramis is ranked #4 in power on lugh, and #1 in power
what? Plus those numbers don't mean anything when we stuff you in the arena hehe.
Venus seriously :/ i know u as the quiet zirl who was cool to be around.
Is this what a few more level ups and a so-called 'big boy' clan did to u?
No, its what happens when people in pyramis pile me in the arena while im doing a quest and later beg for help for quests etc

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

It makes him feel badass to be in the "top clan" and buy ***** of plat and waste even more ***** of time
Yep 660 plat on double plat weekend is unfathomable tons of plat and yes i feel badass for it(not really) but maybe you feel badass for scamming near 3m and bragging for days? Idk and the fact you have about 6 chars to try and start fresh but mess up every single time amuses me to the point where when i hear your name i just laugh

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

No, its what happens when people in pyramis pile me in the arena while im doing a quest and later beg for help for quests etc
You've done it to me before while i was on quest on my rogue, charmas a ***
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue