Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Soo...

I really hope that mages will actually have a spell that involve the use of lure of magic,for example a new offensive spell,Arcane wave,allows u to create a wave of magic particles,deaking XXX damage,knocks back target.No druid is gunna use dps in serious boss fights and i dont think many people will use magic blade somethin like that.
Also maybe a passive aoe spell:flame stryiders,gives bonus running speed for the whole grp for a 1 minute
Arawn characters:TheWitch:130+Pyromancer
WitchSlayer:82+Ranger
Rhiannon characters:TheWitch(lvl 3 mage :p) Rhapsody(lvl 7 rogue :pp)

Re: Soo...

i maxed lure of magic on my 110 mage, druids love it and it lets me use golden magic blade which is uncommon
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Boo. My advice, get Golden Blade of Fire. It is much more useful, and max fire lure and possibly Ice Lure instead of Magic Lure. Fire lure is very useful for a lot o fskills and ur offhand. And, druids do weak damage and are for healing so it is not very useful to help them on their lightning and storms.
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

And until you reveal who you are, nobody should listen to your advice

This thread has been James'd!
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Disagree. Druids are the ones doing Magic dmg, Mages do fire/ice. A new skill (esp just ONE skill) that involves maxing a whole different lure... no thank you!

And james, you seem to have never played at DPS druid, because they can do GREAT dmg with the right setup.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Yup, I am a melee Mage so magic damage both benefits me, and my clan on aggy fights as the only Mage with a maxed magic lure. And James until you a) prove your level and b) witness the epicness of sidi's vines your comment is moot
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon