Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fad clans

We have discussed pyramid clan(s) before so today I wan to discuss "fad clans"

Fad clans are the easiest ones to spot. The easiest way to find a fad clan is see where all the high levels are migrating to this week. Some common examples are Forbidden, Enigma's ressurection, Revenge, GloryFighters, ect ect. (and now LivingLegends and Uprising IMO)

Another easy way to find out which clans are fad clans is to wait 1 week - 3 months and 90% of fad clans will be gone.

Where fad clans go wrong:

They put clan power above longevity. They will accept any and all high level people who want to join and feel timid about holding them accountable for their actions since they are afraid of loosing players. (This is also commonly one of the pitfalls of pyramid scheme clans as well)

According to this, Advocate was a fad clan in the past, but as we have learned we transitioned our policies to focus on longevity.

To focus on longevity we give no preference for recruiting based on level. We let anyone join who agrees with our clan philosophy. Also now we will only allow ppl to join who the generals and myself can help. If we can't get along with someone, no offense to you, but we can't let you in at this time. It's less about you, and more about what we can realistically handle.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: Fad clans

Wrong. Living legends is one of the oldest clans. I believe it is the post update version of public enemy, and most of the higher levels have been there for months
Lol Public Enemy or LivingLedgends are anywhere near the oldest clans

hmmm Also i thought public enemy was after living ledgends, just a fail clan
Home World: BELENUS!!

M1ke: 170+ Rogue
Micheal: Level 126+

Pour up drank, Shot Head drank
Sit down drank, Stand up drank
Pass out drank, Wake up drank
Faded drank, Faded drank

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJRIkbzqJTPO7mfJtNYzypg

LL isnt a fail clan, its only how they work
and fire should be the chief
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Actually, LL was the first clan i ever joined. Funny thing is it was on accident when i was trying to help out on the Winter King last year and thought i was getting a group invite, not a clan invite...lol. But they were so nice and helpful that i stuck around. There were a few misunderstandings here and there but there was always fun. Meister and i being SO freaking happy that i tanked Chillmist while he healed me is hilarious now, but still remains one of the best times i can recall in this game. We worked our asses off for frags that other clans like TheCrew were taking for granted. Those damn moon discs were like pure gold lol.

Anyway....LL has been around a very long time. If i remember right they were never a big clan but they were one of the original clans. For a short while, when the key members in LL went inactive, Public Enemy was made for the active members. After a bit, the members there moved back into LL and cleaned house. Since then LL hasnt seen huge growth but they have seen a dedication of the members in the clan to the clan.

That being said, to classify LL as a 'fad clan' would make Advocate as a non-existent clan. Advocate (from what i am seeing) has nowhere near the dedicated players or the consistent longevity (yet) that LL has.
NightWight
183 Ranger
Belenus

Actually, LL was the first clan i ever joined. Funny thing is it was on accident when i was trying to help out on the Winter King last year and thought i was getting a group invite, not a clan invite...lol. But they were so nice and helpful that i stuck around. There were a few misunderstandings here and there but there was always fun. Meister and i being SO freaking happy that i tanked Chillmist while he healed me is hilarious now, but still remains one of the best times i can recall in this game. We worked our asses off for frags that other clans like TheCrew were taking for granted. Those damn moon discs were like pure gold lol.

Anyway....LL has been around a very long time. If i remember right they were never a big clan but they were one of the original clans. For a short while, when the key members in LL went inactive, Public Enemy was made for the active members. After a bit, the members there moved back into LL and cleaned house. Since then LL hasnt seen huge growth but they have seen a dedication of the members in the clan to the clan.

That being said, to classify LL as a 'fad clan' would make Advocate as a non-existent clan. Advocate (from what i am seeing) has nowhere near the dedicated players or the consistent longevity (yet) that LL has.
lol :D yep i knew public enemy was made after LL, just a failed clan
Home World: BELENUS!!

M1ke: 170+ Rogue
Micheal: Level 126+

Pour up drank, Shot Head drank
Sit down drank, Stand up drank
Pass out drank, Wake up drank
Faded drank, Faded drank

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJRIkbzqJTPO7mfJtNYzypg

I think it's really sad to see LL fading out. Shy, fire and the other high ranks put so much effort into caring for their members, and now they're dropping off. I'd love to see them fighting their way back to the top.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

Ok, the reason LL is a fad clan is guess what? They bow to high levels. As soon as high levels wanted to join, they let them all in basically and overrun it. LL was an old solid clan, it had just recently become a fad clan as they let in a flood of members they couldn't handle.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki