Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aggs Drops need improvement.

There is no need for 110 tridents and books anymore. When will aggs drop more 150 gear? We are at 45 kills and only 2 void tridents and 1 void mage book. Come on OTM this is messed up.
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

Re: Aggs Drops need improvement.

yeah better to do more 150 drops but 110 drops also good
Name one player who have successfully killed aggra (no idol use or pots) and is a lvl 110? Or anyone who has potted aggra in general who is lvl 110? Noone. Not one person can hurt aggra at lvl 110. To have a lvl 150 boss drop a weapon (like these) for a lvl110 is a kick in the nuts IMO.
World-Morrigan
Rogue-Bonesmasher
Warrior-Thracian
Druid-Happytohelp
Proud member of clan AVALON

hmm I'm level 113 and have been in aggy groups a number of times. The 110 and 130 things are very useful and great for us lower levels as well as peoples alts.
Do 110 and 130s kill aggs? No 140s and 150s do
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

110s an 120s killed him before he dropped weapons. Back when we took 2 1/2 hours to get teeth. Yet we didnt complain he was too hard.
No one really cares about when you first killed it. Im talking about now.
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

hmm I'm level 113 and have been in aggy groups a number of times. The 110 and 130 things are very useful and great for us lower levels as well as peoples alts.
hmm i think i just said ive been in the groups killing aggy and im level 113.. read harder next time. Also if you dont need a drop you can sell it simple as that. Im sure those low levels that dont kill aggy (but actually do) will buy one

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

hmm i think i just said ive been in the groups killing aggy and im level 113.. read harder next time. Also if you dont need a drop you can sell it simple as that. Im sure those low levels that dont kill aggy (but actually do) will buy one
Your level can't hardly damage aggy. A level 150 can do in one minute what you do for damage the whole fight, if not more.

Can you poke him with a sword? Sure, but that doesn't mean your killing him. He probably just finds it a tad annoying, like a fly landing on him.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!