Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

This is funny

Ok almost 95% of the people in this game know me.

First off i have been accused of ksing and scamming last night.
Thats what i find funny about this. I have never ksed anyone never except possibly on accident. Which i was accused last night of ksing a kings guard at light house. Well if in my offense not my fault u cant kill them solo.

Second i got accused of scamming. I bought a white yule hat for 10k. The person who sold waited til later and demanded more gold. Not my fault u sold it cheap, a deal is a deal. I sale stuff cheap all the time and never ask for more gold after i sold it. So dont call me a scammer cause u made a stupid mistake.

Both of these noobs maid it clear they would let people know. So lugh this is up to u to belive. But there r very few people i havent grouped with it helped. So take it how u want it.
Thoro
+

Re: This is funny

Hello.

If it does any difference to you I say Thoro is no kser nor scammer and he is my friend who always helped me when I needed. He also discussed with me the white hat story and I told him that it is noobs mistake that he sold cheap.

I myself did sell cheap many times not knowing the right price and I also bought overpriced items for the same reason. It was my bad however and no one ever scammed me yet (lucky me).

I advise all to be careful what you say about people you barely know in a game you know little about. Those who play longer know each other quite well and the only thing you achieve is that no one will believe you when a real bad thing happens to you.

If I may be so bold I hereby find Thoro NOT GUILTY and consider this case closed.

Toy
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Re: This is funny

LOL and accusing of ksing a guard?? :lol: :lol: they dont even drop anything xD LOLOL, and your no scammer like this overpricer ;) youve done many xfers for me...
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels