Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ADMIN PLEASE READ THIS !!

i cant believe these players hav nothing better to do than to count how many beta testers were on as i said ther is many on in the daytime morning time an night time .If you wanna be a beta tester go thru the system jus like i did an all the other beta testers did ther alot that dont even come to the forum. They just test an tell the devs on site in game what is wrong alot havnt been on the forums cause they grew bored of the forums an jus decided to play the live game an then test the beta. I have the live version on my iphone 4 an the beta on my ipad an i also grow bored of the regular forums too other than the beta tester forum. Where i am amongst friends an can actually talk bout the game that i love an also the other beta testers love an post to the admins an developers. It seems to be the one place where those that are not beta testers cannot post or follow beta testers we dont even hav to post pics or reply we do it cause we know you all wanna know whats goin on in the beta an update.I hav posted several pics an updates bout the game cause we all figured you all want to know what we learn every day bout the beta.It is close as Rogue said an it will be worth the wait this happens all the time in beta tests. Nobody is perfect also New build 2.0.11 released today .an if no bugs glitches or crashes they hope to submit tommorow which would be wednesday i am downloading now on ipad an soon get to see the new build and hopefully the last
Last edited by Darkchylde on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Please learn how to use periods darkchylde. They help in getting your message across.

I just want to point out something to people who feel decieved about the update release. I've been going through Admins posts and I can't find a single one where he mentions that beta testing will take a week. I could be wrong because he has a lot of posts, but right now I think the 'one week' rumor was started by players.

Anyways what I'm trying to say is don't blame the development team, they didn't give a specified time on it's release. It's frustrating to have heard that beta testing would only take a week, but that was from excited players, not the game developers. It would have been nice of them to give us some kind of idea, but at least they aren't lying :) give 'em a break.

i think pordune is simply asking a question
i cant believe these players hav nothing better to do than to count how many beta testers were on as i said ther is many on in the daytime morning time an night time .If you wanna be a beta tester go thru the system jus like i did an all the other beta testers did ther alot that dont even come to the forum. They just test an tell the devs on site in game what is wrong alot havnt been on the forums cause they grew bored of the forums an jus decided to play the live game an then test the beta. I have the live version on my iphone 4 an the beta on my ipad an i also grow bored of the regular forums too other than the beta tester forum. Where i am amongst friends an can actually talk bout the game that i love an also the other beta testers love an post to the admins an developers. It seems to be the one place where those that are not beta testers cannot post or follow beta testers we dont even hav to post pics or reply we do it cause we know you all wanna know whats goin on in the beta an update.I hav posted several pics an updates bout the game cause we all figured you all want to know what we learn every day bout the beta.It is close as Rogue said an it will be worth the wait this happens all the time in beta tests. Nobody is perfect also New build 2.0.11 released today .an if no bugs glitches or crashes they hope to submit tommorow which would be wednesday i am downloading now on ipad an soon get to see the new build and hopefully the last
no need for that :|
Dude clam down
Beta is trying their best to report all the bugs to admin
i know u r excited but to lower your excitement beta will be done testing around this week like thursday or wed. well so i heard
and it will be up to apple when they will accept the updates
or that :|
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

i was jus trying to give you all a update on what is goin on ,,,when i find out more you all will know more i know every one is excited an really ready for this update i am excited too i think when it is all said done everyone will be very pleased in what the devs are bringin to you i guarantee you will be busy for weeks if not months an that will give the devs time to make update 3 an we wont be stuck in a dungeon getting pasty white an dust in our boots he he going when is update 3 coming both these areas are huge an will keep you busy for a long time an also we all get to see DAYLIGHT AN THE SUN he he:)sorry zack if i dint get good grammar he he
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

I'm sorry don't mean to act impatient but, we all have been waiting long enough it's only natural that so many people will be posting topics about how long the update is taking, maybe it's because notifications say it will be sent to apple in 1 week then 2 weeks then Next week lol if it's the amount of beta testers there are next time get more people because I've seen bigger updates get done quicker then this no offense to present beta testers and admin.