Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Everyone needs to chill.

as mya said, dont trust in anyone and thats it. some game friends asked me to borrow my golden blade of fire sword 'just to see what it feels having it'. i said no. some days later i discovered that his account was hacked (hacked= if someone gives his mail and pass with the promise of having moremoney, stuff, etc, something that is completely false).

DONT TRUST IN ANYONE, NO CONFÍES EN NADIE

please write coherent sentences that I can actually understand. Are you trying to tell me that I don't know who scammed me? and no, I won't just suck it up and spend more of my mommys money like you probably did. If im not getting my stuff back, Im bringing him down with me. Having the word "elementals" above you is an emblem that you should wear with pride, not something that grants you protection from scamming and knowing that people have your back
First off I only spent my money on plat I buy I played on rhiannon before belenus. I got hacked and all my toons were deleted. Being in elementals has nothing to do with my comment to you, and I doubt that it grants me from getting scammed. It also your fault for trading. Whininig on forums won't bring your stuff back.
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!

please write coherent sentences that I can actually understand. Are you trying to tell me that I don't know who scammed me? and no, I won't just suck it up and spend more of my mommys money like you probably did. If im not getting my stuff back, Im bringing him down with me. Having the word "elementals" above you is an emblem that you should wear with pride, not something that grants you protection from scamming and knowing that people have your back
First off I only spent my money on plat I buy I played on rhiannon before belenus. I got hacked and all my toons were deleted. Being in elementals has nothing to do with my comment to you, and I doubt that it grants me from getting scammed. It also your fault for trading. Whininig on forums won't bring your stuff back.
It is my fault for trading? Does that mean that noone else has ever asked someone for a transfer? Please tell me what incredible system you use to prevent this. I'm not whining to try getting support to help recover my items, it was taking matters into my own hands (as the title suggests) to raise awareness about the scamming and to receive input on how to best settle this problem. As for your claim, that was your fault for giving someone your password. You were not "hacked". Those are two completely different scenarios; in your case the blame entirely rests on you for stupidity, in mine there are several people directly and indirectly involved, with the integrity of the clan in question
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

It is my fault for trading? Does that mean that noone else has ever asked someone for a transfer? Please tell me what incredible system you use to prevent this. I'm not whining to try getting support to help recover my items, it was taking matters into my own hands (as the title suggests) to raise awareness about the scamming and to receive input on how to best settle this problem. As for your claim, that was your fault for giving someone your password. You were not "hacked". Those are two completely different scenarios; in your case the blame entirely rests on you for stupidity, in mine there are several people directly and indirectly involved, with the integrity of the clan in question
I haven't looked on this topic for awhile. im going to say this, I never gave mypassword away it wasn't a hard one to guess. I excepted my loss, you should do the same.
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!