Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Everyone needs to chill.

Sooo as this game progresses people are getting scammed more often than not. Here's my advice. Don't trust anyone. This has been established since the beginning yet some of you still get scammed because of your own fault, your own self being all naive about "can you transfer?" or "yes, you can borrow this" I personally got scammed a while back and I don't really care. Its a gameeee.
Adding to this I personally wanna state....
Illuminati ftw.- this message is sponsored by
illuminati &Co.\Myhairisblue.

Re: Everyone needs to chill.

No I am not. This was a overall post to everyone. I did not scam you or anyone else. If you want to blame it on be go right ahead, I play this game for fun not for people like you to cry about getting scammed. I'm sorry that you are lying to people. When I have seen you ride it,Around but whatever. Oh and to reply to you. I am not kanye. Everyone know that.

1. If you weren't involved with this, you wouldnt feel obliged to post in the first place.
2. Please elaborate on how I am lying to people?
3. your next sentence doesn't make sense.
4. You said multiple times that you are kanye and used it to your advantage to get into groups on bosses.
5. Mind telling me what you were scammed of and by who?
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Umm let me just say that there's no need for me to reply to you and because of this I most likely will quit since you are making this seem like its my fault . If you had read announcement ( in the top of the forums thingy)from the beginning you would realize that "don't give items and you can never be scammed". It's not my fault you trust people and lose things.so like you said before in the game "I think I'm going to quit" go right ahead. It's a gammeeee get over it p.

you're quitting because someone is accusing you of scamming? not suspicious at all. I realize that I shouldn't give items away, but that does not excuse your brother of stealing what I asked him to transfer. you're also admitting that you/him/whoever was on his account scammed me by making your argument from a "your fault you were scammed" standpoint, which greatly helps me. thanks :). you never answered my question: you said you were scammed also, by who and how much?

you're quitting because someone is accusing you of scamming? not suspicious at all. I realize that I shouldn't give items away, but that does not excuse your brother of stealing what I asked him to transfer. you're also admitting that you/him/whoever was on his account scammed me by making your argument from a "your fault you were scammed" standpoint, which greatly helps me. thanks :). you never answered my question: you said you were scammed also, by who and how much?
That wasnt him whos brother stole his stuff in an xfer. That was Explosivninja his bro was Heisstupid. Also suck it up I got scammed of a bunch of items worth atleast 1mil.
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!

That wasnt him whos brother stole his stuff in an xfer. That was Explosivninja his bro was Heisstupid. Also suck it up I got scammed of a bunch of items worth atleast 1mil.
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!

please write coherent sentences that I can actually understand. Are you trying to tell me that I don't know who scammed me? and no, I won't just suck it up and spend more of my mommys money like you probably did. If im not getting my stuff back, Im bringing him down with me. Having the word "elementals" above you is an emblem that you should wear with pride, not something that grants you protection from scamming and knowing that people have your back