Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Taking matters into own hands

I would like to publicly announce that I had 700k worth of items stolen by beaneater in a transfer. This will help warn other forum-readers of him, and might get some suggestions to help handle this problem. I asked him for a transfer at about 8PM eastern time yesterday (I have screenshot evidence of this) and gave him my items. When I traded him from my alt, he promptly logged off and didn't return for 2 hours. He claimed he was driving home from work during that time and that he did not transfer for me. Over time, he reluctantly agreed that his brother, myhairisblue (imposter of kanye), could have been on his account. Alishia and other elementals clan members tried to help me but it is impossible to prove that he scammed me. I think there is a consensus agreement that what happens on your account is your own responsibility, even if it wasn't you on. Therefore, he should be held responsible to pay me back what was taken. In this case, without evidence that he took them, it is basically my word against his. Normally this would be easy to judge: level 93 that isn't well liked versus a 105 clan member of yours. When you take into account that I have been playing over a year and have a spotless track record, helped and called elementals for hundreds of bosses, gave up any drop I received without being asked, and was even invited verbally to join elementals and forbidden, its a far less obvious decision. I propose this: elementals has a clan vote, which favors beaneater anyways, to decide whether 1: im lying, beaneater keeps my stuff, and I dont return to the game or 2: beaneater needs to pay me back what he took or an equivalent monetary amount, followed by a permanent ban from the clan. All elementals clan members have to know both sides of the story and do not get votes from alts. Is this a viable solution, or does someone have a better idea?
Sabbatical until a verdict is reached,
BlackMamba (Leprechaun)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Re: Taking matters into own hands

Heroic ammy and gloves of haste, avalanche sled, connacht magus bp, energy ring, 23k gp, oak disc, a page, normal plate greaves. He is not wearing any of them, and I don't expect him to be that dumb. I also said its a possibility that myhairisblue was on his account and took them. Im not asking for you to serve as a policeman, just looking for suggestions to help decide what to do

I'm not from this world and was just browsing, but why the hell would he give back your stuff if you're just going to kick him permanently from your clan?
Join Clan Braves! We only tolerate users who try their best to level hard and to make this clan better!
MaxTheSuper
Class: Warrior
World: Arawn
Clan: Braves (3rd best in Arawn!)
Level: 74+

hmmm. Tough situation.

I'll think about what a good course of action would be.

What does myhairisblue say about it?

Basically we need one more witness besides you and bean if possible.

Plus we need witnesses to confirm that mamba had these items recently that he claims to have lost.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

proving I had the items is the easy part. I think almost everyone has seen me in my sled and in my connacht magus bp, which I am forced to wear because I dont own warden bp yet (screenshots on forum for proof that I once had full set lol). dragontamer lordnature and jair were in my group when I received the oak disc from spirehoof. kickindekok/savinggrace/fingerlicker/nosepicker had borrowed my energy ring and returned it a few days prior to yesterday. Kiyarah can vouch for my ammy and gloves, in addition to sled ring and bp.

u can also hide ur stuff for a while but at least im sure that most of the ppl knows that u had those stuff, i saw u with the sled and magus bp a lot of times
anyway, upload the pics and it might help, maybe will make some ppl believe if they dont

i'll also ask them both about this, its easy to know if the guy is scammer by his answer
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex