Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM Wulver

Greetings Heroes!

I wanted to stop by and introduce myself, my name is OTM Wulver, and I’ve recently joined the One Thumb Mobile team as Lead Games Designer of Celtic Heroes.
A little background about myself, I’ve been in the Online Games industry for more than seven years working on numerous projects including Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online and RuneScape. MMO’s are my lifelong passion and I couldn’t be more excited about being a part of the Celtic Heroes community!
The team is hard at work putting the finishing touches on the Samhain Event, but I’ll try to answer any Wulver-related questions you might have (minus Update 4 spoilers).
Last edited by OTM Wulver on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: OTM Wulver

Hi, I've played games you've worked for teehee :D

Ahem, anyway; Lead Designer as in art? If so, what pieces of MMO art have you made? (care to share? :P )

And what single area or monster class do you think needs the biggest touch up in-game?
~ xfcprx ~ Warrior ~ Level 121 ~
~ 2012 Screenshot Competition Winner ~

Hi, I've played games you've worked for teehee :D

Ahem, anyway; Lead Designer as in art? If so, what pieces of MMO art have you made? (care to share? :P )

And what single area or monster class do you think needs the biggest touch up in-game?
I'm actually Lead Game Designer so I'll be guiding the content for Celtic Heroes including zones, systems, bosses, storylines, etc.

Welcome! I'm sure the CH player community will have lots of feedback for you. Would you like some links to the relevant forum threads? :)
Lugh | Lightface: Druid 141 | Kaonashi: Druid 141 | FacepaIm: Rogue 141
The B Team: Noface: Warrior 130 | Tsundere: Mage 130 | Smileyface: Druid 130
Retired from CH since 2013

Welcome! I'm sure the CH player community will have lots of feedback for you. Would you like some links to the relevant forum threads? :)
Thanks! I've already got a number of threads bookmarked but feel free to post on this thread with anything you think would be good for me to have a look at.

Welcome to this great game man and forums! Im already a big fan :lol:!
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!