Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

AdvocateKings is now recruiting!

Jhimuel25 has leveled up to 121 and has proven himself as an entirely trustworthy player in Advocate. I am going to hand him the reigns of AdvocateKings now untill a suitable replacement chieftan is found for Advocate, then I will head over to Kings myself. Before we officially launch Kings, we need to have a few players so they can level together at least while they recruit more.

Here is how Kings is going to run:

1. You don't have to be a member of Advocate to join.

2. If you are a member of Advocate, you will likely be promoted faster in Kings since we already know your trustworthiness and leadership ability.

2. Level req is 116 officially. No alts under the specific level req will be permitted. This is to encourage the game to be played the way it was designed. Join a lower level clan with your alt. You will have more fun anyway.

3. Specific level req is as follows:
lvl 116 for melee classes
lvl 106 for mages and druids
You can join 5 levels below your specified level (111 or 101 respectively) if you have 5 pieces of
Warden and 3 pieces of Meteoric. This will help us keep Kings focused on the following bosses:

Falgren (sometimes, most likely a combined group with lower level clans)
Deadroot
Rockbelly
All OTW bosses including Aggaragoth

4. Thier will be several "general run" clan banks, give items to these banks at your own risk. Items will be given from banks to those who need free of charge, but please tip them 100 g or so since bank space costs money. You can keep drops if you want as well, or give to people that you want.

If you need warden or the intro pieces to meteoric, please spend some time in Advocate , LivingLegends, or Renesans. You will get that gear much faster in those clans than Kings. Kings will be focused on getting meteoric breastplate pieces and Frozen armor.

Please send me a PM or message us in game (MarcusD or Jhimuel25) if you want to join or want more information.
Last edited by mdimarco on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: AdvocateKings is now recruiting!

first congratz jhim
and second, good luck with the clan marcus, i think the same about getting warden\meteoric\frozen in other clans like renesans and elementals
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

first congratz jhim
and second, good luck with the clan marcus, i think the same about getting warden\meteoric\frozen in other clans like renesans and elementals
Thanks :). What I meant was get disks and rems/tabs in a lower clan like Advocate, living legends, ect. Then when you come to Kings we will focus on mind tabs and rems of space as well as crests for frozen.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

MD, I can't other than think that you might have to rethink/revise this concept at least a bit.
Granted you and Jhim still stick out level-wise, but judging from this weeks development, many of us are closing in at fast pace. Rico, Rey, Spooge, gencosman are at/close to AdvocateKings entrance level and others like Rou, Crim, Paladax, Meme, CountCept are following closely. All doing an awesome job at leveling!! (kudos to all of you who I forgot to mention as well!!!) Even Miah and myself are slowly creeping towards AdvoKings level.^^

I feel a strong and ever-growing bond between these mentioned players and of course many more in advocate. On the other hand I see a growing disparity within advocate as well especially on the weekends when more people are playing. It gets a bit frustrating for all when we are on boss runs and have to regroup all the time so that we can actually take the boss - usually excluding lower lvl members who arrived first but aren't as helpful. That's certainly disappointing for members who get dropped (not to mention kinda rude) but it takes a toll on the higher level members as well, who get called constantly just to arrive at full groups. Thinking about that a split seems inevitable, it's just the question when and where.

I guess the decision will be if you leave advocate as it is but make an even more drastic split at the bottom (than with our collaboration with DevilsTemplar) or make the split at the top, re-directing all higher level members towards AdvoKings.
half-healer/half-gorgeous

Actually, rereading my post I kinda think I answered this one to myself while writing^^

I like the advocate policy of being a (almost) free for all clan, so that people can level at their on pace. At the same time as you already mentioned higher level players have a different mindset, being on lix a lot and not being so excited about 5 star bosses anymore. Being highest clan druid at the moment I experience this a lot myself. Being called to every tiny sub-boss/placeholder can get a bit annoying at times. Sadly, some people sometimes even get a bit aggressive in their frustration, if you dare refusing to help.^^

Thinking of that, I guess the wise choice would be to wait maybe 2-3 weeks at best to form AdvoKings with the highest current members and leave Advocate as this awesome, open-minded place to heal as it is. But I don't think you should be too extremely strict at the level requirement because as I said we have a pretty strong bond especially among the generals but many, many others included as well. This might be just my perspective though.
half-healer/half-gorgeous

Actually, rereading my post I kinda think I answered this one to myself while writing^^

I like the advocate policy of being a (almost) free for all clan, so that people can level at their on pace. At the same time as you already mentioned higher level players have a different mindset, being on lix a lot and not being so excited about 5 star bosses anymore. Being highest clan druid at the moment I experience this a lot myself. Being called to every tiny sub-boss/placeholder can get a bit annoying at times. Sadly, some people sometimes even get a bit aggressive in their frustration, if you dare refusing to help.^^

Thinking of that, I guess the wise choice would be to wait maybe 2-3 weeks at best to form AdvoKings with the highest current members and leave Advocate as this awesome, open-minded place to heal as it is. But I don't think you should be too extremely strict at the level requirement because as I said we have a pretty strong bond especially among the generals but many, many others included as well. This might be just my perspective though.
true, i read everything, but it didnt start if u didnt notice, it'll start when jhim will give the signal to marcus
but also, most of us r using elixirs and they r lvling fast, but i'll tell u why its not good
some ppl that r using elixirs, thinks that they r "better ppl" than someone else (mostly u, gencosman), they trying to top on someone, and than making lower lvls to not top on them with non-helping system of them (same, gencosman)
but also i hate when ppl saying to me that they got higher lvl than my main with elixirs, like i care about that, just use them and shut up dont brag about every lvl of urs, if u will be quiet about ur lvling, u will see that some ppl saying gratz without even u will say, evilclown said to me a lot of times, at lvl 80, 85, 90 , 91-94, 95, 98-100
and i didnt even say anything to him, hes just see that im trying hard, and mostly dont love to use that much elixirs (kingish know about this too)
some ppl r using elixirs but dont say anything about that, just lvling and helping other ppl (roul, meme, rico, ranger and etc.)
anyway, im saying this cuz if they like this now, when they will be at AdvocKings they'll think that they r a lot better than us, so i say let them chill after they'll be 116 and then let start with Kings, dont let them be jerks about that
im also not lvling now since im 100 cuz i want to lvl my druid to 60, then i'll help at ow bosses and i'll lvl with ppl, and also i'll get meteoric:P
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Excellent Daruma and Criminal for your input.

Daruma you are right. I'm not going to make a crazy split with Kings. The min level will be strict, but I envision many people staying in Advocate longer than that and practicing their leadership skills.

Ideally the people that I want in Kings are the ones who have "graduated" from Advocate and basically have learned all I can teach them. Jhim, Rey, Daruma, Roulette, and Miah stand out to me. However I don't think you all are quite ready yet. Mabye with some more meetings and growth, and understanding of the vision of Advocate, we can send you off in confidence to start a new clan focused on OTW bosses mostly.

Also I imagine that many people who graduate from Advocate will want to start your own clans with a slightly different focus or direction. I applaud that as well.

Also the name may need to be rethought to help foster the notion of anonomity and sovereignty as well as not a "better than you" attitude that we have seen a lot in Advocate (and in the server in general).

I envision the higher level clan bieng "Big Bro's and Sis'" to people in Advocate, taking them under their wing, teaching them how to build thier charecter, respond to situations, and helping with quests and bosses.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?