Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Not fair for rangers

Rangers have low health and low attack, adding to that warriors get stuff like axes swords clubs hammers and all rangers get is a bow. I think each class should have something exclusive about it. Like druids can call nature warriors to help them magicians can mind control an enemy to help them (lvl 10-1 of course) and rangers get pets like dragons. (no offense to warriors but you get exclusive access to clubs axes and hammers and you guys are incredibly strong so you don't get anything)

Re: Not fair for rangers

Hmm perhaps we can wait 2 weeks to see what the update will bring for Rangers then talk about Rangers being under powered? Who knows maybe Rangers will get a sweet skill or weapon but until the Updates out we won't know.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

i read that there are going to be quivers of arrows introduced which will have infinite or a much greater amount of powered up arrows.

also... no class has less health than any other. vitality works the same for all classes and no one gets any bonus in health for leveling up as other games do. my best friend is a ranger and i specifically requested she take the leadership of our clan because she is so strong. maybe you just need to re-evaluate your character...
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions..."
World: Arawn
Annora (90)*****
Tsubame (66) ****
Tsunade (33)
LilRaven (25)

Clan: Serenity

i disagree with rangers being to weak and warriors too strong...i find that warriors are strong but not far from rangers, our clubs, hammers, and axes are strong but extremely slow unlike the rangers bow which can hit twice before we can even hit once . and also rangers have that skill that can increase their attack speed witch even makes them better so all in all there pretty even, and another thing is warriors should be stronger because they are the front lines so therefore health and strength is neccesary tools for a warrior. one more thing is druids having pet dragon lol yeah talk about warriors being too strong haha.

when new enemies with new attack types are introduced things should balance out more for the classes. I am however, still a bit concerned about druids- but I guess we will wait and see.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Simple solution don't play as ranger :D
Anyway ranger get to have different arrows to improve ur hit but monsters that drop solid bodkin Arrowws should drop more than 3 :evil: and if u want more vitality u should upgrade ur vitality :D
One of the advantages of rangers is Ther range so u can pull monsters without Luring others
And there dps and damage r okay, butt I must admit rangers r not needed for bosses unless There r no tanks or dps
We r a solo class :|
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

OK I really have to say that as a ranger there are so many positive attributes that a ranger has available! They can out perform a warrior at the same level. I'll probably hear from the warriors but let me put these 2 awesome skills out there and hopefully you will see what I mean.

1) Light Heal - No other class has a heal that is less interrupted in battle.... I really want to call this battle heal instead of light heal. I cant tell you how many times I've gotten down to the end of my life but am able to pull a light heal over and over to continue fighting.

2) Bolas - I have been able to solo bosses with bolas (no potions) This skill in itself Puts the Ranger on equal if not better footing than other class.

We've talked about this on out world but I can guarantee then if any other class (with current skills) fought a ranger they would probably loose. Bolas and light heal would be the main reason!
Last edited by Raven on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

OK I really have to say that as a ranger there are so many positive attributes that a rangers has available! They can out perform a warrior at the same level. I'll probably hear from the warriors but let me put these 2 awesome skills out there and hopefully you will see what I mean.

1) Light Heal - No other class has a heal that is less interrupted in battle.... I really want to call this battle heal instead of light heal. I cant tell you how many times I've gotten down to the end of my life but am able to pull a light heal over and over to continue fighting.

2) Bolas - I have been able to solo bosses with bolas (no potions) This skill in itself Puts the Ranger on equal if not better footing than other class.

We've talked about this on out world but I can guarantee then if any other class (with current skills) fought a ranger they would probably loose. Bolas and light heal would be the main reason!
Agreed 100%

OK I really have to say that as a ranger there are so many positive attributes that a rangers has available! They can out perform a warrior at the same level. I'll probably hear from the warriors but let me put these 2 awesome skills out there and hopefully you will see what I mean.

Also agree 100%. Rangers are the ultimate in utility.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

im a warrior lvl 57 and i agree that we are stronger then rangers but the guy ^ above has some good skills put out there that will benefit the ranger probably enough to out power a warrior:)
but if it was a PvP match warrior vs Ranger no doubt a warrior will dominate because max out pummel and giant swing and protective stance, protective stance increases my armer by 100 with max melee combat ability and pummel does 200-300 damage, and also giant swing does 250-380 damage so unless you're a ranger with a 1000 health don't bother PvPing warriors ur lvl lol some rangers might disagree i wanna see what they have to put up :)