Below you will find our policies regarding trades and scams, and some tips on how to prevent yourself falling victim to a scam.
How to Prevent Trade Issues or Scams
These tips are designed to prevent players falling victim to trade scams. For more information on these please see the Trade and Scamming Issues Support article: http://onethumbmobile.com/celticheroes/ ... 69&t=11541
- When trading with another player, ensure you know and trust the player you are trading with.
- Do not lend items to other players on the promise you will get the item back. Once traded, a player is under no obligation to return an item.
- Do not share your account details, including your username and password, with any other player.
- Do not trade with another player on the promise that you will receive payment at a later date. Once an item has been traded the receiving player is under no obligation to engage in another trade at a later date.
- Do not participate in cross-world transfers. The Support Team will not restore items that have been lost as a result of such a transfer.
There are multiple measures in place to ensure that players are absolutely certain they wish for a trade to occur, such as a visible message stating that the Support team will not return any items or gold that has been traded.
All trades between players are final, and are the full responsibility of the players involved.
By trading an item or gold to another player you are agreeing to give them that item or gold.
The Support team will not be obliged to return any items or gold that have been traded between players.
Repercussions for Scamming Users
Whilst all trades between users are final, and traded items or gold will not be returned, this does not mean that scamming will not be acted on. Scamming is not tolerated and this policy cannot be used as a defence by players who engage in scamming.
Any user found to be scamming other players will be subject to the Celtic Heroes Disciplinary Procedure.