To appeal the disabling of an account:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- In your e-mail, provide the following:
• Account Username
• Account Email
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (values) on the account
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character
- Write a SHORT summary as to why you feel your account should be enabled.
Some things to note:
- Do not send any e-mails which are not appeals to the address listed above. E-mails which are not appeals against the disabling of an account will be disregarded.
- Please send only 1 e-mail appealing the disabling of an account. Multiple e-mails regarding the same appeal will be disregarded.
- Do not post an appeal, or anything related to an appeal, in the game forums, on the Facebook page, or via Twitter. These messages will be disregarded and may be removed without warning.
- Do not send an in-game Support message regarding an appeal. Messages such as these will be disregarded by the Support team.
- If you are appealing an account which has been disabled a 2nd time because of repeated breaches of in-game policies, your appeal will be disregarded, and your account will not be enabled.