Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I have a confession

Things for me(Torakthebrave) have been going pretty nice since I joined celtic heroes.Which was around my birthday(the 17th of September). When I started I had had lots of fun. Later on about December things had changed... ALOT!!! I had gotten to about lvl 47. For some reason during that time period something happened. It was when me and Legolas15 were still best friends(which btw was my only friend at the time). He had mistaken me for scamming some dude of 30k. Ever since then hes treated me like I'm his arch-nemesis. I tried to explain to him that it wasn't me but he wouldn't budge. Then he went spreading rumors about me which lowered my rep by example 1out of a million to a million. Those rumors are still being spread right now. Which I hate becuz I can't join any clans in arawn like excal, badabing,uskoci or serenity which makes me not able to grp with others to kill a boss for a quest becuz of the lie thats going around. Which depresses me becuz no one likes me now and I now have no friends. None, not even one...well anyways I know u admins or mods don't care whatsoever so I'll just cry my whole life and complain about how god/Jesus hates me. But anyways that's my story i hope u enjoyed my long post. But I still love u legolas15 and if ur reading this plz just accept me for the peasant, nothing to live for person that I am. Bye bye - Noah
THIS IS MADNESS! MADNESS! ... Short pause... THIS! IS! SSSSSPPPPAAARRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ignore the above cringe leaving it there for memories when I was 11.

Main- TorakTheBrave 178 warrior on Arawn.

Re: I have a confession

Wow... :,(
That's just so sad.
A girl who was my arch-enemy spread a rumour at school about me 'hitting an old horse with a whip'.
That was just so....beastly! I love horses and she was just jealous cuz I had a horse and she didn't.
But still, I hope Legolas15 will understand the mistake he made. Maybe....maybe he's just too proud to give in...that happens to a lot of people...:( And no, not everyone hates you. Why would they? Now that they know about this terrible, disgusting rumour, maybe they will realise what a nice person you really are.
Good luck,
From Katie.

After I quit one of my friends made a character named dudezzy17 when mine was named dudezzy. When I logged in after 8 months I got a whisper saying," your not the real dudezzy." I still do not believe they deleted that character :cry:
Good job celtic heroes!

Yeah I know right and btw I'm from arawn thx for the nice comments it really makes me feel better to know that some people care for me thx again and bye -Torakthebrave
THIS IS MADNESS! MADNESS! ... Short pause... THIS! IS! SSSSSPPPPAAARRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ignore the above cringe leaving it there for memories when I was 11.

Main- TorakTheBrave 178 warrior on Arawn.

Things for me(Torakthebrave) have been going pretty nice since I joined celtic heroes.Which was around my birthday(the 17th of September). When I started I had had lots of fun. Later on about December things had changed... ALOT!!! I had gotten to about lvl 47. For some reason during that time period something happened. It was when me and Legolas15 were still best friends(which btw was my only friend at the time). He had mistaken me for scamming some dude of 30k. Ever since then hes treated me like I'm his arch-nemesis. I tried to explain to him that it wasn't me but he wouldn't budge. Then he went spreading rumors about me which lowered my rep by example 1out of a million to a million. Those rumors are still being spread right now. Which I hate becuz I can't join any clans in arawn like excal, badabing,uskoci or serenity which makes me not able to grp with others to kill a boss for a quest becuz of the lie thats going around. Which depresses me becuz no one likes me now and I now have no friends. None, not even one...well anyways I know u admins or mods don't care whatsoever so I'll just cry my whole life and complain about how god/Jesus hates me. But anyways that's my story i hope u enjoyed my long post. But I still love u legolas15 and if ur reading this plz just accept me for the peasant, nothing to live for person that I am. Bye bye - Noah

Guess that makes you a supporter of the server changing idea then. Haha. And bro.. Just make a new account with a better name. Getting to lvl 100 isn't hard anymore.