Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

CM Acalos

Heroes!

It is time to introduce myself! I am Acalos and from now on your new Community Manager. Ever wondered who to poke for questions regarding something? Poke me!
Since we already introduced myself to another community some time ago, we are going to reuse some questions.

If you have any additional questions, just ask below!

Nationality and Age?

I am 28 years old. While originally born in Berlin, I am now living in Hamburg Germany. (A “Moin Moin” to all my fellow Hamburg players.)
Please keep in mind that Celtic Heroes is not localized in english. For official communicate we are still going to use english.

What is your job? Tell us about it.

I am a Community Manager here at DECA Games and i am taking care of Realm of the Mad God together with another CM and Celtic Heroes! I am responsible for the communication between the company and you, the players as well as content creation on social media channels. You could sum all that up to one word. Communication.

Any hidden talents or hobbies?

I am a giant Harry Potter Fan which my avatar might have spoiled already. So when I am not gaming, I am spending a rather unhealthy amount of time in the Harry Potter universe.

Favorite music, movie and book?

Movie and book obviously Harry Potter. I have read the books and watched the movies in both German and English countless times. I am more into documentaries than actual movies.
Regarding the music question. I listen to nearly everything, except German folk music. I am currently listening to a lot of In Flames and Nightwish.

How did you end up at DECA?

I have a background in Community and Product Management. Over the years, I realized that I prefer to work closely with a community and be in touch with them. If you have any questions, feedback, or concerns about anything, you can always contact me via a Forum PM.

What games do you play?

My private life and also work background is heavily influenced by MMORPGs. I mainly play World of Warcraft and Path of Exile in my free time. I usually try out every new MMORPG on the market to stay up to date with new things. I do not touch single-player games. I don’t enjoy them. The only single-player games I have ever played and finished are Gothic 1,2 and 3. But that’s a German thing I guess. On a side note, my absolute favorite game of all time is the first Guild Wars.

Do you have pets? Show them!

My wife and I have a little Australian Shepherd Mini. She is roughly 2 years old and full of energy. She is really good at sleeping all day as well tho.

Re: CM Acalos

Great dogs! And happy to you have you with us!
Avid Merchanteer
Dawn Leader, Ex Resurgence Leader
Torne: 222 Rogue
Gloku: 220 Warrior
Vegito: ranger that will make you cry mama
Elderr: fire mage

Welcome!!! Your doggy is a gorgeous girl!!
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Welcome to Celtic Hero! Beautiful dogs! Harry Potter absolutely my fav as well! Glad to have ya with us. Can’t wait to see the future of this game come back to life!
Adwilameth Muar
sunnyside79
Mage 223
rogue 216
Sushinemel 216 mage
nuada&rosmerta