Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New player

I've been reading a lot of posta and reviews for this game. It seems interesting and I hope it brings me as much joy to play as villagers and heroes does. It reminds me a lot of VnH but different in some aspects. I'm looking for something a little different from that game because of monotony. I'm sad to see that this might be an abandoned game, but I'm going to stick around and hope for the best. One point, if you(the community) want to attract new players then you probably shouldn't talk so much of the game being dead...almost discouraged me from trying it.

Re: New player

I've been reading a lot of posta and reviews for this game. It seems interesting and I hope it brings me as much joy to play as villagers and heroes does. It reminds me a lot of VnH but different in some aspects. I'm looking for something a little different from that game because of monotony. I'm sad to see that this might be an abandoned game, but I'm going to stick around and hope for the best. One point, if you(the community) want to attract new players then you probably shouldn't talk so much of the game being dead...almost discouraged me from trying it.
I think I tried villagers and Heroes at one point. I wanted to try being a pacifist healer or something then had to fight this obvious big bad/eventual final boss and his minons before I could leave the tutorial area. It wasn't for me.

Re: New player

Welcome to Celtic Heroes, hope you enjoy your time here. By the way, picking the right server is very important in the long-run, as player cooperation is required for endgame activities. Please do a bit of research before jumping in any given server. Again, have fun. On a side note, Villagers and Heroes seems promising, but I believe it's in dire needs of a visual update. Just my opinion...