Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HELLO, TARANIS

New Ranger has born ! muahahaha... :lol:

Hi, iam Anarawd.
From server taranis, looking for active and friendly clans.
Not really looking for competitive clan atm. {*cuz iam nub* muahahaha}

I wish could find new friend here, really appriciate if someone invite me to clan ! :P
Goals reach 150ish this year + decent gear :lol:
Taranis - Anarawd Kindric [ Ranger lv50 ]

Re: HELLO, TARANIS

New Ranger has born ! muahahaha... :lol:

Hi, iam Anarawd.
From server taranis, looking for active and friendly clans.
Not really looking for competitive clan atm. {*cuz iam nub* muahahaha}

I wish could find new friend here, really appriciate if someone invite me to clan ! :P
Goals reach 150ish this year + decent gear :lol:
Welcome to the game and to the forums!!!
I would suggest posting this again in the taranis subforum to help with clan hunting, either that or good old shouting in castle ;)

I don’t play taranis or know the server well enough to give you server specific advice, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to answer!!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: HELLO, TARANIS

So are you decently new to the game or just the Taranis server? Well, I'll welcome you anyway... Welcome. I used to play a rogue on Taranis a few years ago, but I couldn't remember enough about the account to get him back after a few years without playing :(. It was a great server while I was there thought. Might have to go back, eventually. 150 this year? You'll have no problem with a good clan I'm sure. You do use a Gregorian calendar right, Jan., Feb.... I wish you the best of luck, and may your bow be sturdy and arrows be swift, and your enemies fall no where near your feet. (9-10 months you could probably get close or to EG depending on how many times a week you play. Especially with a good clan.) :)