Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help

Hi, I need any admin or support member to PM me please. Thanks!
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue

The Gordon Ramsay of Clan Wasted Potential on Rosmerta.

Re: Help

I have. Many times. And they seem to be ignoring me. So does all your entire staff apparently. But thanks for the response.
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue

I have. Many times. And they seem to be ignoring me. So does all your entire staff apparently. But thanks for the response.
In case you are PMing random red names on the forums...the majority of the VR staff are on the forums simply to keep an eye on player feedback and ideas...not to help with player issues, and therefore will not reply to PMs.

I'm not even sure that Support is on the forums in the first place, which is why posting any Support issues here or PMing VR staff members about Support issues won't really help you. The other benefit of emailing or sending in tickets is that they can keep all Support requests organized alongside any communication. They may take some time to get back with you, especially if it's a more complex issue, but just be patient and know that they will get back with you.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Mild reminder that the every time someone messages support, they're give them more material to sift through and showing up further down in their queue; the more times a person messages them, the more likely they are to get a delayed answer.
Generally the most efficient manner is to email them once and provide as much input as possible and wait for a response before supplying any more info. Most issues can be resolved with a notification and description of the issue, but if they need further info from the player, they'll always ask for it.

Edit: lol yup, what Eragon said.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I’ve messages them atleast 4 times over the past few months and they ignore me every time. Same with the owner, Schwing, and other support members I’ve PMed. They unfairly banned me without showing me the evidence. Support will not contact back.
Andrew
220+ Ranger
220+ Mage
215+ Druid
190 Lock Rogue