Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Help me I can’t play the game after winter update:(

I am SO happy to read your message lol as I have been having the EXACT SAME problem and....(unless I have interpreted your name incorrectly)....you are also in the UAE?

I have tried EVERYTHING and to be fair to Support they have been helpful so far, but since I have tried all the quick fixes , from resetting my internet connection to resetting my router to cache clears to reinstalls, it does feel a little as if since then maybe they have lost interest a bit? ;-) (sorry guys, I did say you’d been helpful, and I appreciate perhaps there isn’t an easy answer.)

I had Etisalat run a troubleshoot on my line which came back clear....so if you are in the UAE too, maybe it’s a regional or geographical server related issue? If you aren’t in the UAE, I am still having the same problem anyway.

I am beyond sad to miss out on all of the festive fun :( And I’m thinking that with a weekend then Christmas coming up, I won’t be in game any time soon...and I did really want to see if Santa visits Farcrag)

Are you in the UAE? If so this is important information as it may indicate a regional issue, and if so the team need to know sbout it. Have you emailed support (support@onethumbmobile.com) and officially registered the issue?

This is what they suggested to me to do in this order:

Switch off the internet
Uninstall the game
Clear the cache
Turn on the internet
Reinstall the game
Hope and pray.

(I made up that last bit, but I am sure they were thinking it haha)

None of it helped, but it did give me a reason to avoid actual work for an hour, so it’s all good.

I managed to stay in game today! For a whole 5 minutes! Fabulous Christmas present :). Let’s just say it was fun while it lasted, because normal (no) service has now resumed.

I’ve learnt more about network engineering over the last few days than I ever thought I’d need to know. I’m convinced it’s a network issue, and I think that it’s to do with distance from the server. All other games are fine - so I know it is CH specific. I think there is just too much network traffic for the servers to handle, and traffic closer to the server has an advantage over me.

So it's not just me?? I have been stressing over it since this last Christmas update thing at first it was just a few maps and castle was fine till the update now i cant even stay logged in for 10 secs i have tried all those options u guys did but still nothing.......i just want to play some CH for God sakes!!! Otm never reply my emails.
Last edited by Killissa on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Needs to be fixed pls
I suspect...and I might be wrong...that the winter update has brought loads of people who rarely play out of retirement, because who DOESN’T like playing in the snow, and there is now so much competition to get a connection that those closest to the server with lower latency win, at the expense of the worldwide market. I guess it’ll die down eventually, maybe around March? and I’ll be back to a 1 in 10 connection attempt success rather than a 1 in 400. Support were super helpful until the point when I think I realised that the problem might be their end, then it’s been radio silence ever since ;). It’d just be really nice to have them acknowledge that there’s an issue.....