Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Trouble with login

On my first account i cant log in and when i originally made the account i had a different email which got deleted so i cant log in to my acc and i have no way of getting password back plz help
No worries, could you provide me with your character name and world so I can check up on it tomorrow for you.

Cheers Sour

well its the whole account but my main character name is Dark Dwarf and the server is Lir
Just double checking it was not conflicted, looks fine. There is no email registered so it should be the original password.

If you are unable to access the account please contact support@onethumbmobile.com with the following details.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks

Same with me I use to use ^android and now it says wrong username or password and when I erase the ^android it says account conflicted please help
My character name is [REMOVED] or [REMOVED] on lir it’s a lvl 60+ rogue
The only [REMOVED] I've been able to find is a level 5 character, could you double check your character name and get back to me?

Thanks

Did you try [REMOVED]? If that isn’t it then it’s [REMOVED] or it’s [REMOVED] or the only other name I would use is [REMOVED]
If that is my account that means it was stolen and someone made a lvl 5 character :(
Found your account, the name provided was your username, I will remove it from your previous posts.

Account deconflicted and tag removed, should be able to sign in now.

Cheers