Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @support

Ive being waiting to solved my problem with my account that i cant log in or changed password cause it doesn't let me last time yall send me a email was August 7 2017 being four weeks already and i haven't got any response yet i really wanna play again and yall ain't helping me my account name is Th3L0sTK1D lvl 191 warrior on taranis

They're understaffed.

When I was working as an IS Analyst we were understaffed as there were only 6 of us in an 850 man organisation. When we got tickets from people asking for help with minor things; say, 'My wireless mouse isn't working' - we almost always got round to it a couple weeks later as there were more pressing issues we needed to deal with like security and licenses for our Dev Ops.

This is what I'm assuming is going on with OTM, they must be understaffed (they're also looking for staff atm) and cannot deal with the amount of tickets that are being raised. I do sympathise.... We used to get a lot of complaints even though we were individually clearing 25/30 tickets a day and it still wasn't enough. To keep our jobs and CTO happy we had to clear 10 per day - so we were working x2/3 the amount we were suppose to and it still wasn't enough. Not only that we worked 2/3hours overtime each day to try and reduce the ticket influx and it took us a very long time to get the tickets to a manageable amount.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

They're understaffed.

When I was working as an IS Analyst we were understaffed as there were only 6 of us in an 850 man organisation. When we got tickets from people asking for help with minor things; say, 'My wireless mouse isn't working' - we almost always got round to it a couple weeks later as there were more pressing issues we needed to deal with like security and licenses for our Dev Ops.

This is what I'm assuming is going on with OTM, they must be understaffed (they're also looking for staff atm) and cannot deal with the amount of tickets that are being raised. I do sympathise.... We used to get a lot of complaints even though we were individually clearing 25/30 tickets a day and it still wasn't enough. To keep our jobs and CTO happy we had to clear 10 per day - so we were working x2/3 the amount we were suppose to and it still wasn't enough. Not only that we worked 2/3hours overtime each day to try and reduce the ticket influx and it took us a very long time to get the tickets to a manageable amount.
Could be an idea to outsource some of the more subjective and broader problems to a forum topic in which users could assist people with issues. By this i mean requests for assistants that don't need to be solved through manipulation of the game and rather just the answer to a question
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

I've been trying to get in contact with support over the last week and haven't gotten a response, would an admin or moderator please be able to pm and give me some help as it's an important issue.
Im waiting an email with my password too. They have a problem with HOTMAIL domains and the system cant answer automatically the requests .... So, OTM will take a lot of days to solve this ... or they wont and dont care about our issues ...
Gorpo/Mage lvl 228
Trozoba/Rogue lvl 200
Zelotes/Ranger lvl 47
Clan Benevolence
Server Taranis