Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mulder

Ditto. No one answers in game or on PM's. Sucks having to waste a post to get someone's attention lol
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

"At present, the Hrung loot table has both a Firestorm and Firebolt recast skull (of three types obviously). Necro, however, unlike for ice skills, only has a firestorm recast brace. Why isn't there a firebolt recast brace on the loot table? Was this an oversight? Would you guys consider adding a firebolt necro recast brace to the table? Us fire mages would appreciate having a necro brace that we can use with a storm skull, as ice mages seem to have a boatload of recast gear for both ice shards and ice blast. "

By Design, there were plans to do further recast gear in the future, starting with Firestorm. (Evidently we have yet to get round to it)

I've passed your feedback on for consideration, we most likely would not add loot to an old boss but design suitable gear on future bosses.
Ditto. No one answers in game or on PM's. Sucks having to waste a post to get someone's attention lol
I received your PM at Tue 6:50 pm, as I was not online last night I have still to reply.

To answer your question, your ticket from Tuesday is still open, the Support Team will handle your request as they work through the queue.

Thanks

"At present, the Hrung loot table has both a Firestorm and Firebolt recast skull (of three types obviously). Necro, however, unlike for ice skills, only has a firestorm recast brace. Why isn't there a firebolt recast brace on the loot table? Was this an oversight? Would you guys consider adding a firebolt necro recast brace to the table? Us fire mages would appreciate having a necro brace that we can use with a storm skull, as ice mages seem to have a boatload of recast gear for both ice shards and ice blast. "

By Design, there were plans to do further recast gear in the future, starting with Firestorm. (Evidently we have yet to get round to it)

I've passed your feedback on for consideration, we most likely would not add loot to an old boss but design suitable gear on future bosses.
I received your PM at Tue 6:50 pm, as I was not online last night I have still to reply.

To answer your question, your ticket from Tuesday is still open, the Support Team will handle your request as they work through the queue.

Thanks
Us warriors need a shatter recast or all our other cooldowns are useless... :cry:
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Hrung drops a shards, bolt, & storm skull but not a blast one. Maybe Necro was to balance this out?
Dude that's a crazy Sig i like it
Aww thanks man! I don't normally do forums because mostly they provide nothing more than a place for bickering & flaming & trolling. I do like to post & read on occasion for entertainment though :)

Sent you a pm a while ago. Would appreciate a response. Thanks.

Sorry to the rest of you for wasting the post space.
But who is Mulder?
Yeah, yeah...misspelled it was.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Hrung drops a shards, bolt, & storm skull but not a blast one. Maybe Necro was to balance this out?
Dude that's a crazy Sig i like it
Aww thanks man! I don't normally do forums because mostly they provide nothing more than a place for bickering & flaming & trolling. I do like to post & read on occasion for entertainment though :)
:)