Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

100+ items disappearing!!!

I recently mailed all my Alta stuff to my main, then logged on my main and had about 460items, so many that I had items in places they shouldn't be, names they should have. Like fashion in weapon area, golden venoms named turquoise top token, etc. so I logged out. Then I log back in and over 100 items are gone. OTM please check your support tickets and fix this!!!! Thanks

Re: 100+ items disappearing!!!

I recently mailed all my Alta stuff to my main, then logged on my main and had about 460items, so many that I had items in places they shouldn't be, names they should have. Like fashion in weapon area, golden venoms named turquoise top token, etc. so I logged out. Then I log back in and over 100 items are gone. OTM please check your support tickets and fix this!!!! Thanks

U will have too send them everything u lost. GL remembering all of it
Hi

I've had the same problem but my items just disapearedd from bag especially prized possessions i had i contacted them about my horse and returned it but I'm missing some fash and two other mounts this happened when my game updated now when I send mail to another toon I get a gmail showing that I've sent mail in game idk why this is happening I've sent tickets out but haven't gotten a response ever since I got my horse back
"IT TAKES OVER 30+ LVL 225 SKILLED PLAYERS TO DEFEAT ME GOOD LUCK" :)

OTM won't do anything. Sorry about your stuff.

Lost stuff via mail over a year ago and they've done less than squat lol. Hope you have better luck.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

OTM won't do anything.
Not exactly true.

This happened to me too, was annoying af.. lost hundreds of items. Just submit an in-game Support Ticket with the names of missing items (i only named a few even though i lost a looooot), who the mail came from or was sent to and when it happened.

Then prepare to wait for a loooooong time, mine took about 6 weeks to get back but atleast i got them back in the end.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.