Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can't log in.

Good morning, evening, afternoon or whenever You're reading this, my dear friend. I've got this weird problem... I started playing this game few days ago, but nothing like this has happened until now. I was doing a quest, but then, suddenly, something glitched out and I couldn't use my spells anymore and damage wasn't showing while I was hitting monsters, so I rebooted the game. And here it goes, the problem starts here. I can't access my accout, because it says that I'm already logged in. How is that possible? Haha. The character I was playing with is called - Gentleman. And the world I'm playing in is called Balor, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks.

Re: Can't log in.

I also, can't log into Balor. It's been really smooth for the couple of months I've been playing on it, now this has been gradually getting worse over the last couple of weeks. Now I can log into the other servers but Balor is a no go. (Specifics) when I do get logged in, it is a little laggy(chests, mailbox, seashells are slow to open and it takes a few to see the contents) Then I get dumped and it takes an hour or two to get back on.... Going on 3.5hrs without being able to login.

Thank you for your time

I get the same problem I wrote this so many times and I did not get any answers all the servers on android is down and no one said nothing not even a warning or anything seems to me the O.T.M ( ONLY TAKE MONEY ) don't want to say anything about what's going on well ...I hope I can get some attention about this is ridiculous is been like this for hours some ppl can play and most of them cannot

Auction house use too much resource or too much connection, so login dont work.
Imo login is main problem, so maybe reason is connection.
If server is enough strong, just give more connection.
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal