Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Glitched quest

#1
I'll start by trying to explain what exactly is going on (if you wonder the choice of my username, it's because i'm really desperate at this point). I started playing this game around 5 years ago. I play as a warrior and I started the meteoric weapon quest before the major update in which some of the quest items for the Isle of Booty quest were changed. I didn't play this game for like 3 years or so, but when I came back this happened. For reasons unknown, i couldn't accept the Isle of Booty quest, it just wouldn't let me to. This led to me making a ticket to support in which I asked them to remove that quest from my quest log, because I thought it would sort of reset it. Well that definitely didn't happen, so I made a new ticket asking the support team to remove the whole Meteoric Might quest, including the Enchanted quest, and the quest items that I had already acquired (Focus of enchantment and the first falling star from Jaryn). I thought this would completely reset the quest line. OMG I was wrong. Now the NPCs that are a part of the quest think that I have already completed it, although I haven't.

I was wondering if there is any way of resetting and updating the meteoric might quest to the latest version. This includes the Meteoric Might, Enchanted, Isle of booty and all the other quests related to the Meteoric Might quest itself. If there isn't a way of fixing this, I'll never be able to obtain the frozen meteoric sword or any of the other ones after the meteoric sword.
Some info:
Platform: IOS
World: Crom
Character name: soldman007

Thank you in advance!

Re: Glitched quest

#2
Hey soldman,

Appears the Support Team have deleted the older quests from your character today.

You should be able to take the new quest line from the blacksmith Roarke in Highshore Village.

Let us know if that worked or if further assistance is required.

Cheers!
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Glitched quest

#3
Yeah they deleted the quests, but when I go to the blacksmith, he doesn't offer me the quest anymore and says the dialog that comes once you have taken the quest. Also, the Isle of Booty is still in the old version and glitched :/ . Is there any other way of resetting and updating them since deleting the quests does not seem to help?

Re: Glitched quest

#4
Killmeplz wrote:Yeah they deleted the quests, but when I go to the blacksmith, he doesn't offer me the quest anymore and says the dialog that comes once you have taken the quest. Also, the Isle of Booty is still in the old version and glitched :/ . Is there any other way of resetting and updating them since deleting the quests does not seem to help?


Have you relogged since? Just in case.

I'll talk to the Support Team further regarding this.

You should not have Isle of Booty in your log as it appears to have been deleted.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Glitched quest

#5
Muldar wrote:
Killmeplz wrote:Yeah they deleted the quests, but when I go to the blacksmith, he doesn't offer me the quest anymore and says the dialog that comes once you have taken the quest. Also, the Isle of Booty is still in the old version and glitched :/ . Is there any other way of resetting and updating them since deleting the quests does not seem to help?


Have you relogged since? Just in case.

I'll talk to the Support Team further regarding this.

You should not have Isle of Booty in your log as it appears to have been deleted.


Yes I have relogged. Sorry if I caused confusion about that Isle of Booty quest. Yes it has been deleted but the NPC(Torbin the sailor) still keeps telling me to get these different diamonds, although I should be getting the sea chart.

EDIT: in the first post I say I couldnt accept the isle of booty quest and by that i meant completing it (sorry im not a native speaker)

Re: Glitched quest

#6
So it is 2019 and I return to the game (Rosmerta warrior Jordan, level 162) after four or five years away from game and I have same glitch issues, but mine is the Fallen star. I can’t acquire it because I was told the Black wisp is extinct from game and it it the only thing left I had to do to complete it. Please help! I emailed support in game but was told to go the forums. I searched and can’t find what steps to take to fix this impasse. Do I delete the quest?

Re: Glitched quest

#7
jemmuzik wrote:So it is 2019 and I return to the game (Rosmerta warrior Jordan, level 162) after four or five years away from game and I have same glitch issues, but mine is the Fallen star. I can’t acquire it because I was told the Black wisp is extinct from game and it it the only thing left I had to do to complete it. Please help! I emailed support in game but was told to go the forums. I searched and can’t find what steps to take to fix this impasse. Do I delete the quest?


Support should need to delete the quest for you, and give you the new one. I’m not sure why they told you to come to the forums...unless they couldn’t understand the issue from the original report.

Maybe Difinitus can pass it on to Support. Since you already got in touch with Support earlier, perhaps they can jump in and fix it, since technically the support issue is not resolved yet.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Retribution - Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests