Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question about jewelry

I wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if this is the wrong place. I have a level 122 druid, and I have the Heroic Amulet of Vigor equipped on her; I just acquired 1 Hawn's Flaming Starstone Necklace as well. I tried to equip the new necklace in the 2nd neck slot, but it removes and replaces the ammy of vigor... I just started playing like a month ago, so it's entirely possible that I'm simply making an error in assuming I can equip both simultaneously. Both are "important items", but there is nothing in the item description of either that seems to prohibit equipping the other. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Question about jewelry

You're not wrong. You can equip two items at the same time. To be honest, I thought that nothing complicated in this game no. As it turned out, I was wrong and that the higher the level, the more difficult it is to pass. By the way, I often had problems with a druid, and it was difficult for me to get the amulet. When I passed the level, I was able to get Hawn's Flaming Starstone Necklace. I liked it so much that I even tried to look for something similar on Amazon. After a week of searching, I still managed to find exactly the same necklaces as in the game. After I bought a similar necklace, it became easier for me to play.