Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic wont load

Should be fixed for you now Asap :)

But you will need to get another character slot / delete a character to have one restored.

Was a character issue with the amount / slots

If you PM me or Muldar with your account details we will check it out. Also let us know if you are playing via wi-fi or 3G/4G.

Thank You
"It was like that when I got here"

Hi! Same thing happened to me this morning and also I did contact support last night before this happened. Only asked them if it was possible to recover a deleted character because a younger sibling accidentally deleted it while I was away. Now i'm stuck on the loading game page but I can enter the game if I make a new account in a different server :(

Did the same thing as Asap, decided to just make a new account so there is no other character slot left so I would love if the game would let me log on my account first and let me buy some plats to buy another character slot for my deleted character, if thats possible, if its not its also okay because my main concern here is my account :( I just hope I can get it back :/ already spent real money on it and time :(

Hopefully someone here could help me out :/
My main character is a Druid named Xybhille in fingal server.
Thanks

I'm really hoping for the admins to notice this message :( I would just PM you guys but sadly I just joined this website this morning so I don't have the right to PM and stuff :/

Hello on my account i log on itlogs me off.
Would you be able to further describe the issue and what exactly happens?

Thanks

I'm having an issue where I can't load the game. I installed the game a while ago nearly a year from now. I used Facebook to log in and it took care of the rest automatic ly have never had an issue till recently its been over a month now I load the app get to the first screen where it says tap so I can load in and I tap the creen as usual as I have hundreds Of times before. But now I get to the screen saying connecting then it goes to say loading game and stays there for ever I can't get to the point of choosing servers or characters I don't get that far I've only got to a first loading screen to sign into the account its self and not to the character selection and server selection screen. Please someone contact me at [removed] my personal email address i need help asap I have spent money on that account approximately $50 and don't want to loose it