Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

[solved] Completing Event Quest

Hallo admins,

I just arrived back from vacation and realized you patched out the old content. I farmed my last snake skins for the white hat. They were ready to complete the Quest but could not come online during vacation. Please please help me to complete my quest.
Last edited by Tresor on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Aaaaaah help me!!!!

If you have the snake skins needed in inventory I dont see why they couldn't help you out.
Unless you tradeded the snake skins after event ended. (OTM sees all!)
Server: Fingal
Warrior: 184 DooMeD
Rogue: 92 Timeless Druid: 85 DeMooD Mage: 78 Relevance Ranger: 54 Barrage
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 OS Android Lollipop 5.0.2 (Stock)

If you have the snake skins needed in inventory I dont see why they couldn't help you out.
Unless you tradeded the snake skins after event ended. (OTM sees all!)
No. I had the items before patch end but could not complete the quest (which means: speaking to the quest NPC and give him the 1000snakes) due to a bug (?) (i think it was a connection related problem). I tried it abroad but internet connection was so bad and terrible. It was just impossible for me to connect to the game and complete the quest. And there is nobody i trust so much that i would have given out my account login data. I returned on the 12th but it was too late then :/
Hope OTM would do an exception on this cause i really spent much time on farmin my last 1000 snake skins.

Hi Admin,

I answered to your pm Last week but no response since then. Would you Kindly have a Look into this issue please :-) thanks
Sorry, been off part of the week and then a lot of issues to work through. Looking into it now.
"It was like that when I got here"