Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Returning player

Hello, I used to play Celtic heroes very frequently in 2012 on the Taranis server. My main character was a ranger named Stinkypants. I have looked everywhere for my old account info and can't find it. I don't know if inactive accounts get deleated or if it can be recovered but I would love to play my ranger again. Do you keep any sort of payment history? If so I can provide my real name, billing address, etc.. to prove stinky is my ranger. If there is anyway you can help me bring stinky back from the dead I would be extremely grateful. Thank you.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Re: Returning player

Hi Maxpedition,

I think I have located the account that you are referring to and it is still active and available on the server. I will PM you some security questions and if you can answer as many of them as possible accurately I should be able to recover the account for you.

You will need 5 posts on the forum to PM me back so just add another 4 posts to this thread and you should be good to go.

Thank You
"It was like that when I got here"

Re: Returning player

I believe there should be easier way to get your account. I mean there some people who haven't player celtic heroes since 2012 I can't even remember what I don't last month. And asking them how much platinum they bought 3 years ago is just crazy. and stuff like that.

I believe there should be like a security question. Your fathers name/family name/date of birth. And you can only access account after you have the password