Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Plat for Noobs

Hey, I'm a total noob (pre 50) and I was wondering, if I were to buy a bit of play, what should I do with it? I'm not planning on throwing tons of money at this game or anything, maybe just like 15 or 20 dollars because I have nothing better to spend it on and I really enjoy playing this game. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I should get.
Purist Thunderwrath

Re: Plat for Noobs

You should spend it on chests and sell them for whatever they go for. That'll net you the easiest and fastest money. You could also take the gamble and use them if you want, there's an extremely low chance of you making some sweet money however if you like to gamble then go for it.

Once you get the money buy items FROM PLAYERS and not the shop, that way you'll save yourself plenty of money. You should go for an offhand as your number one item to go for(the level 50 offhands such as golden blade of ice).

Gl

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: Plat for Noobs

Even if you get the jackpot it's pretty much the same as selling 200 of them.
Nah because if you open 200 and win big you not only win a ton of gaming supplies(lixes pots idols), you also make plenty of gold on the fashion and the jackpot if you win. Worst case scenario is losing half your money, take your chances if you like to gamble, otherwise just sell.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]