Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Upset with OTM

I posted a forum about not receiving my platinum when purchased on 4/18/15. It's now 4/24/15 and even after I've sent them an email of my receipt all that I saw was "check platinum issues in the forums" in my ticket and forum I told them that I've attempted all of their suggestions on fixing it but nothing worked. I love throwing away 105$ :evil: honestly I recommend no one buying plat because you'll be in the same situation as me.

Re: Upset with OTM

Oh yes I've lost 105$ off my iTunes account. Those are all the steps I've tried to fix this "problem". I'd post my receipt here but the file is too big. This will be the last time I buy anything in this game with my money

Oh yes I've lost 105$ off my iTunes account. Those are all the steps I've tried to fix this "problem". I'd post my receipt here but the file is too big. This will be the last time I buy anything in this game with my money
E-mail your receipt to support@onethumbmobile.com and make sure you provide an explanation.
~I'mdead~

a lot of peeps have been having this issue for some reason @.@ I smell a conspiracy theory forming
Fingal
Saint Victor level 57 druid
Weavile level 34 mage

All due respect, I feel scammed. There's other way for me to explain it. This hasn't happened to me in the past. I made a 4k purchase with birthday iTunes a year ago and didn't have to verify my purchase. I want to agree with you that something is up. Honestly if I don't get my platinum I want to make a complaint about the company. I've loved the game and it's really addicting and fun but when my money is practically stolen, I'm not a happy camper. I'm not meaning this as a threat but I don't like getting ripped off.

Can't they put 4k platinum on my account once they see that I really did buy the platinum? Isn't it that simple to fix once they make sure the person requesting help shows proof of purchase? I swear this is beyond frustrating right now :x in case you haven't seen it before ---->***Ive tried all of your suggestions to fix this. I've restarted my phone. Opened another game with in app purchases. I've logged out of my account. Nothing. Works..***<------man...fix this OTM...please.