Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Platinum

I ordered plat three weeks ago, sent around five messages to support in the duration of those three weeks, tried everythi the site says to do, forwarded the receipt from apple, and still nothing
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Re: Platinum

I have a feeling that a plat purchase should jump up the list as being quite important.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Thank you Luthias, but i am sort of losing my cool. If i had gotten plat when i bought, i could have sold for 2 times the reg amount on chests, and now im going to be going on a trip, and i dont know what playing opportunities ill have. I hope my problem can be taken care of soon
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Not a good idea spamming messages to them, you just delayed the help because you sent 5 messages to them and now otm has to work harder.
U think u can order 100$ plat, and go three weeks without being replied writing only one message? Its hard.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting

Not a good idea spamming messages to them, you just delayed the help because you sent 5 messages to them and now otm has to work harder.
U think u can order 100$ plat, and go three weeks without being replied writing only one message? Its hard.
Personally I would be contacting apple about it, getting a refund and buying it again if you really want the plat.
This is about the height of bad customer service you can get.
As I have already stated, and because there is no direct way of contacting OTM by phone (i have their number btw) they should be be acting on plat purchases as a priority.

Basically email apple and they will refund you ASAP.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

This has happened several times to several people.

The issue most likely isn't OTM, but rather that the Apple Store is still trying to complete your order.

Have you tried the methods suggested here? : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 69&t=11537

When this happened to me (twice), I found that launching another app that has in-game purchases was the best solution... but I had to take it one step further than the above link suggests.

For me, I launched another game, went into the in-game store, and clicked that I wanted to buy whatever. Then I cancelled out, exited that app, and relaunched CH. The plat was then in my account.

One other thing to remember is that you must be using the same device that you originally made the plat purchase with. So if you bought it with your iPod, and are playing on your iPad, you will not get the plat.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

This has happened several times to several people.

The issue most likely isn't OTM, but rather that the Apple Store is still trying to complete your order.

Have you tried the methods suggested here? : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 69&t=11537

When this happened to me (twice), I found that launching another app that has in-game purchases was the best solution... but I had to take it one step further than the above link suggests.

For me, I launched another game, went into the in-game store, and clicked that I wanted to buy whatever. Then I cancelled out, exited that app, and relaunched CH. The plat was then in my account.

One other thing to remember is that you must be using the same device that you originally made the plat purchase with. So if you bought it with your iPod, and are playing on your iPad, you will not get the plat.
Trust, me ive tried everything on that list twice. In three weeks u do alot... Anyway, since support still didnt help me with plat, i messaged apple again, but i have no idea of they will reply this time. But thank you guys for suggestions
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting