Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Harassment Report.

Hello, now I will start by saying that I feel cheated that no justified action has taken place. I do recall reporting a toon named Chace111 in world Sulis. Now things are out of hand. I first heard of Chace111 on the forums. I read some of his posts and by the looks of it he seemed to be a bullied kid, I felt sorry for him. It wasn't until I met him that my outlook about him totally changed.

I was in the arena when I met him. Started talking to him, wasn't very responsive. It wasn't until a friend of mine oZAXo came that he started to cuss us both out. I was completely taken aback with the things he was calling me. Me? I haven't done anything to this person. I ask another friend to accompany me. He then started to cuss my friend out for no reason, simple because he was with me. This person would not be quiet even when asked politely. I told my friend that we need to leave so we did and that's when he started following us. Here we are walking along with this guy I barely knew calling me a *** and a ***. I was very upset with this! He was doing this for a good half hour before he left out of boredom. This person has a very colorful vocabulary and I can't stand being harassed by him any longer. I am also sure several others in Sulis are tired of him as well.

Please investigate this user as he is also on the forums. I am sure his posts hopefully have enough evidence to get him banned for good. Again, his name is Chace111 and he plays on world Sulis.
You get what you give.
KingHrothgar: 130+ Warrior
World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution

Re: Harassment Report.

Please read this forum.
http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... 69&t=11539

On the forum we cannot help with many in game issues. The in game support button will help you get in contact with the support team directly. I can not assure you that he get's a ban directly or if he even will get a ban. That's all up to the support team.

So please read that forum topic and after that send a message using the in game support.

Thanks
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server