Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Please help me!!!!!

I purchased a heroic ammulet of rejuv on my charecter and then went to my invintory to equip it and it was not in my invintory this has happened on other characters in the Past and was wondering if an admin could get somebody to look into it or at least restore the ammulet any help would be greatly appreciated. This was done on my phone and I apologize for my bad grammar. I have already tried In game support and nothing was done to assist me so if somebody could put a word in to somebody who will help it would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Re: Please help me!!!!!

Well actually support can be super fast on this. I sent a support in-game thing fr a character i deleted 9 and a half months ago and got it back in 12 hours. And then when it was back they deleted a character I had already to replace it even tho I had 2 of the 3 spots filled. So I asked for that character back and it was restored 2-3 hours after message... So they can be really fast now if you give all the information.

Also brae, Please refrain from posting any real account information on the forums, ie: Account Name and Account Password. As once you post your account name all they have to do is find the password which mightor might not be easy.

All you need to say is: Player Name:???? World:??? Class:??? Problem:.........

And thats basically it.

Unless your on the subject of harrassment in the chat bar, then you need to say what time, so that they can look specific at that chat log time and see. Because if you dont say at all, then you are trying to look for it specificaly through Millions of hours of chat from June 16th through now. But usually they can tell based on the time the message was recieved what time to look around.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown