Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unable to play using mobile data

Hi, ever since returning to the game 3 months ago I have been unable to play the game using my data. Wifi works just fine. Im pretty sure ive tried everything.
From allowing both the game and playservices to use data to just straight up allowing every app to be able to use data. I play on android.

Im now completely lost on what to do to fix this.
Everything else works perfectly fine on data, so that cant be the issue.

Any help is welcome.
Gwydion
thedarkranger (lvl 221)Full EDL and DG gloves
thedarkwizard (lvl 209)(fire mage)

Proud player since halloween 2011

Re: Unable to play using mobile data

I am also unable to play using data. Samsung S20 Ultra 5G
SM-G988U
T-Mobile 5g/4G LTE (auto renewed monthly service, unlimited plan)
ANDROID 12
SAMSUNG UI 4.0

Permissions are set to allow data and background data, storage. Should you add a mobile data permission i would gladly permit that.

I'm able to access the game on WIFI but the minute I attempt a mobile connection it times out and gives the server choice window, that doesn't allow me to click ok. Let me know if there is anything I need to do to pay on mobile.

I do have a theory. 5g is rather new and Ch isn't. Also if u read the text that comes up it says Ch can be played on both 3G and 4G. Maybe Deca will make it able to play on 5G too. This would make sense cause works fine for me and I'm on 4G and so is the other person . Helpful? Not really but just something I noticed

Rayla lvl 206 Belenus
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

I do have a theory. 5g is rather new and Ch isn't. Also if u read the text that comes up it says Ch can be played on both 3G and 4G. Maybe Deca will make it able to play on 5G too. This would make sense cause works fine for me and I'm on 4G and so is the other person . Helpful? Not really but just something I noticed

Rayla lvl 206 Belenus
That would be easy to check/verify.
Set your phone to use 3G/4G only and try to run CH. I can't try this as I don't have 5G on my phone.

Rayla lvl 206 Belenus
That would be easy to check/verify.
Set your phone to use 3G/4G only and try to run CH. I can't try this as I don't have 5G on my phone.
Mine doesn't have 5G as well XD
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content