Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account PW problem

Tried the ‘forgot my password’ option in the main screen which *should* send u an email consisting of the new password but havent recieved anything yet. Been a few hrs just wondering how long till I receive the email? Currently cant log due to the fact I have to wait for the email w the new password.

Re: Account PW problem

These are usually immediately sent to your email, if you haven't got it then. I'm afraid to say it but... you might have another email registered maybe? Or be EXTREMELLY careful when typing in the email in the forgot my password section.
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Account PW problem

Hey,

I am EarWax of Epona and I am currently going through the same issue. I attempted to reset my password to both of my accounts and the link was never sent to my email. I have been unable to log for a week. I have reached out to support and they have only given my 2-3day interval replies such as "check your spam folder" or "enter your username in all lowercase". None of these worked. I suggested that they manually change my password for me OR send me the resent link directly. I have heard nothing back.

They definitely need to recognize and find a system for dealing with this specific issue.

I will keep you updated on my end, goodluck.