Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

About my character (new phone)

Look, upfront... Im really sorry to literally take a dump on you all here. I just need some help. Ill go away if you will please give me a hand/advice.

Im getting a new phone. I just purchased a revvl 4+ and after one week im not so impressed with my 250$ purchase. It was touted as being a super solid 200-400 dollar price point phone. I worked so hard for that money... Im literally a walking talking retard who has Autism/savant-ism. I can do high level theoretical mathematics and diagnose and repair appliances like no other.. Im also really good at faking being normal which has saved me... but Thats it.. after that im a retard at the end of the day. I have no family and because of my autism im stuck in routines. I keep to myself despite my work persona being so open. I dont eat right and pretty much the only thing im ever worried about is my bills and making sure they are paid on time. One huge problem for me is If I dont keep my mind busy after work I end up sitting at my desk literally all night scribbling physics equations. (inb4 rainman) Gaming is what distracts my mind and stops that. I also youtube because it allows me to see what i want on demand.
heres my problems

1)How do I move my character from one phone to a new one? I used the "Facebook" option to sign up and when I tried to play on my "new" phone it would not allow me to... How do I do this? Do I have to start over if I get a new phone again in the future or what do I do?

2) I really need to get a proper gaming phone or some kind of Tablet thats not 1k in price but has enough under the hood power wise that I dont feel like im trying to game on a Geforce gt210. my price point would top out at around 400-ish. Whats a good solid phone or at the very least whats the chip (SOC)/ RAM specs I need to be focusing on? Im hoping a purchase like this will last a couple years until I buy the next... I can go a little higher in price, but to much higher I then have problems justifying the purchase in my head.

to anyone that replies, thanks in advance... I really appreciate you.

Re: About my character (new phone)

Hey there,
Unfortunately I don't think Ill be much help for switching your character from one phone to another as I never used the Facebook option on my account. I think it may be possible for you to unlink your account from Facebook in that case you can just log in using a username and password made specifically for your CH account.

I got a new phone last year for a really good price 200 Canadian which is even less American. It's a Chinese phone but so far it seems just as good as any other mid range phone if not better. It's the Huawei 9i, 64 gigs storage 4gigs ram, resolution 2k by 1k. The processor is HSK 659.

I play on epona server and raids can have up to and over 100 people which sometimes causes lag issues but usually only when on maxgraphics. Turning graphics down low usually makes it run smoothly. With so many people it's also possible for your character to be kicked from the server and basically impossible to log back in until the raid is over. I don't know what factors usually contribute to being kicked or not but it doesn't happen often for me maybe once every 20 raids. I'm not really sure it's hard to count.

Anyway to and have fun

Re: About my character (new phone)

I would suggest, if you still have the old phone you were playing in, to log in on that phone and email support about your issue using the in game support button. Might take a few days but they'll help you out
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol: