Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Deleted character on herne

I accidentally deleted a character named Desmond Miles a lvl 7 or 6 Rogue on herne can someone please help recover him?
Hey,
Its level 7 why do you care. Im new as well if you want to play msg me eheh
Yeah we can lvl together. I don't like using elixers at first part of the game. Just need support team to help. I already sent all information. But they will probably ask for more or something i missed when they see it sometime this week. Which will make it take another week to get Desmond Miles back and notice the space between the words there is another desmondmiles that isn't me.

Character - Desmond Miles
Level - 6-8 unsure
Class - Rogue
Server - Herne
Character accidentally deleted containing around 4.6 4.7m
With luxury items in bank. Has tier 1 brown horse mount and a dragon egg and many lvl 100+ rings braceletes. 180 quiver and bow. No sigils yet.

Please someone help link a support member to this forum post! Can't play without this toon because i will not! Start over.

Level - 6-8 unsure
Class - Rogue
Server - Herne
With luxury items in bank. Has tier 1 brown horse mount and a dragon egg and many lvl 100+ rings braceletes. 180 quiver and bow. No sigils yet.

Please someone help link a support member to this forum post! Can't play without this toon because i will not! Start over.
thats not much to loose i lost 50 the other day

Level - 6-8 unsure
Class - Rogue
Server - Herne

Des they wont help you on here, you have to email support.

And i sent u my toon name in msges

If you emailed support@onethumbmobile.com already, then you'll just need to wait for a response. Depending on their backlog it might take anywhere from a few days to a week for them to respond.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!