Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question About a Forum Login UN Typeface/Font Problem

Whenever I type in my username while logging into the forum on my PC, an error occurs saying that the username is incorrect. I though this was a bit weird because it works fine on my phone, which was where I made the account. I went to my email and copy/pasted the username there onto the login page on the site and it worked. I thought this was quite interesting because side by side, the copied text looks the same as the typed text. Anyone ever had this problem before and is it a problem that can be fixed by Support or anything? Thank you for any reply.

P.S. I am not using Incognito Mode (just dark mode/black layout) if that helps at all with determining the problem. The first screenshot has the copy/paste username input on the left while the typed username input is on the right. The other screenshot displays the error when I try to login with my typed username.

Hey. . . this is an edit. On closer examination, I realized the apostrophe was probably slightly different on the typed UN versus the copied/pasted UN, hehe. Is there anyway Support could change my username easily so that I don't have paste my username all the time? No idea how to change the keyboard stuff on my computer so that it uses a certain character over another. Might create a new account but I don't necessarily want to create another email. It's no biggie really.

Re: Question About a Forum Login UN Typeface/Font Problem

Hi, tell me, did you manage to solve the problem? Really, try resetting the settings, this should help. As mentioned above, you can download the font to your phone and customize it as you need. This is how I solved my problem when my font became unmanageable after downloading one application. On this site https://upfonts.com/benguiat-bold-stranger-things-font, you can find a huge number of different fonts that you can install on your phone. I hope you will be able to solve the problem and let us know how you did it.