Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please Restore my account

Hello,

This forum section is for Players to help other players, and is not monitored by our Support Team.

To restore a deleted character, you can submit a ticket in game on an alternate character on the same account or send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com.

Thank you for understanding!
Thank you for the time sir. But why support is so slow that is why I have to post a request here because In game support given no feedback yet.

Re: Please Restore my account

Thank you for the time sir. But why support is so slow that is why I have to post a request here because In game support given no feedback yet.
Unfortunately, the Celtic Heroes Support team is very small and therefore is kept very busy trying to keep up with support issues from all 19 servers. That, plus the fact that they don't work on weekends, means that they are usually several days behind on responding to tickets. It gets even worse if there are any larger issues going on, such as the current bug where some players find themselves unable to log back in after logging out in the Tavern.

Unfortunately, all I can do is recommend that you wait for a response. If you contacted them last week, you should be hearing back in the next few days.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!