Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Harassment at bosses

How do we get a moderator or a vr rep to respond on this? Depending on what their official answer is, determines how I'll handle it in the future
Just wanna point out that the moderators don’t really have any more impact on the game than any other forum user, even if they were to reply here it wouldn’t necessarily mean anything special. Their role is to keep the forums in order and cleaned up, other than that they are just normal players like you and I. For that matter, Guides have no special impact either.

I’d kind of like to see Difinitus or Schwing reply here too. However, I wouldn’t recommend adjusting your response to this type of situation and overthrowing any server rules simply because VR states one thing or another.

For example, let’s say that Schwing replies here and says that “Players are free to use game mechanics at all points in a boss encounter”. However, your server may have a general rule not to interfere with bosses after lock. Just because VR says something shouldn’t give you an excuse to suddenly start bending/breaking the server rule and interfering with bosses.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Harassment at bosses

How do we get a moderator or a vr rep to respond on this? Depending on what their official answer is, determines how I'll handle it in the future
Just wanna point out that the moderators don’t really have any more impact on the game than any other forum user, even if they were to reply here it wouldn’t necessarily mean anything special. Their role is to keep the forums in order and cleaned up, other than that they are just normal players like you and I. For that matter, Guides have no special impact either.

I’d kind of like to see Difinitus or Schwing reply here too. However, I wouldn’t recommend adjusting your response to this type of situation and overthrowing any server rules simply because VR states one thing or another.

For example, let’s say that Schwing replies here and says that “Players are free to use game mechanics at all points in a boss encounter”. However, your server may have a general rule not to interfere with bosses after lock. Just because VR says something shouldn’t give you an excuse to suddenly start bending/breaking the server rule and interfering with bosses.
Server rules suck :roll: ANARCHY