Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can you restore my deleted account.

Hi admin can you restore BlinkDagger lvl 190+ server Donn and jonlionhart lvl 150 + server Lir. And unlink to my facebook account. My facebook account was hacked and deleted so i cant access it. My friend tell me that players from [clan removed] or [clan removed] hacked my facebook account because they hate me. I will forget everything they do if you restore my deleted toon. Sorry for naming and shaming.
I quit the game ( you know the reason )but i miss Celtic Heroes. So i play again and change my name to hide my identity because i want to have fun. But im idiot, i cannot hide my identity because the god(admin) knows everything.
Im sorry that i do bad things in the past, can you forgive me. I promise i wont be a fool like you said in Epona and i will behave. Just give me one more chance.
Or if you tell me STOP PLAYING CELTIC HEROES, i will STOP and quit this game.

This is the reason why i quit server Donn and Lir but they keep following me on Taranis. [clan removed] and [clan removed]. If i move to another server they will still follow me.

I really LOVE THIS GAME but if ADMIN tell me to STOP PLAYING CELTIC HEROES, then I will STOP AND QUIT.
Last edited by PrinceLelouch on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN (METEORIC SET)(2017) quit

jonleonhart - ranger lvl 111 EPONA (2019)
Prince Lelouch - warrior lvl 55 EPONA (2019)
Blink Dagger - rogue lvl 22 EPONA (2019)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Can you restore my deleted account.

I create Prince Lelouch because i miss Celtic Heroes after i quit. I stop talking in game to avoid the drama and behave, but they still create clan Concordia and clan Emperors in server Taranis. Theyre following me every map that i go and they knew where am i because theyre GOD (admin). GOD(admin) knew my weakness. Please admin what should i do and tell me what to do.
My dream is to have the full set of DG, but i will forget my dream if you gave me one more chance.
I just play and have fun. Please forgive me ADMIN.

Contact support@onethumbmobile.com about restoring deleted characters. If you deleted the characters yourself, it should be a simple matter for Support to restore them.
If there was any banning involved, then you will need to contact appeals@onethumbmobile.com to appeal the ban.

Posting here on the forums won't really help your case. Good luck.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Retribution - Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Eragon123 wrote:Contact support@onethumbmobile.com about restoring deleted characters. If you deleted the characters yourself, it should be a simple matter for Support to restore them.
If there was any banning involved, then you will need to contact appeals@onethumbmobile.com to appeal the ban.

Posting here on the forums won't really help your case. Good luck.

I already send a message to Difinitus. Thank you.