Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM YOU BETTER WORK WEEKENDS

Many people do, many do. Get off your high horse
I actually come from a family that does because we have to, and let me tell you that it isn't fun working on a Saturday and/ or Sunday when everyone is having fun then having a Monday off while everyone is at work.
I dont get it.. He said many do and you do too, your supporting him but hatin on him at the same time ._.

I actually come from a family that does because we have to, and let me tell you that it isn't fun working on a Saturday and/ or Sunday when everyone is having fun then having a Monday off while everyone is at work.
I also work weekends, have a dbl shift both Saturday and Sunday. But as stated otm should have at least 1 person in the office just about 24/7...god knows this unfathomable happens enough.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I only have this response:

Would you like working every day of the week?
Thats why they have multiple people on staff. They spread themselves out so they can cover a greater range of hours each day of the week. But sometimes it feels like only 5 people work on this game.
I'm pretty sure it's because 5 people work on the game. It's a really small company.

At one point I worked 100 hours a week 7 days 366 days a year. If you own a startup like this someone should be on 24/7 duty.

I still like the game even if the developer is a tiny company.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I gotta work Saturday too, i feel ya bro.

Hi there guys,

As I'm sure you're all aware, there was a server issue over the weekend. This issue started around 9pm on Friday and lasted until 3:45am Saturday (UK time). There was another issue at 6pm Saturday (UK time) which was fixed relatively quickly.

As a company, we don't work weekends however even if we did work every day of the week, the issue would not have been caught until the next day simply due to the time of occurrence.

The issue itself was server side and had nothing to do with the flash sale message, however we are aware that there was an issue with this message too. We're currently looking into why that happened.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, we understand a lot of you enjoy playing the game in your free time so when things like this happen it's less than ideal (for both you guys and us!).

Again, sorry for the downtime and thank you for your continued support!
Thanks for the Report!

Otm isnt Bioware or Ubisoft, They dont really have the same budget, even if you spent enormous amount in plat it doesnt mean the compagny will be your slave, and do all your wishes.
Personnaly I prefer to see Otm recruiting a game balancer (class balance), programmers, designers than service customers men. (Support message system work and always reply my messages, but i think they will need some help with all the new androids players.)

Moreover you probably have a job and cant play during the work week, so you are happy the wednesday afternoon because you know you wont wake up at 5-6am tomorrow.
Devellopers are like you, we all need to take distances with our job the week end, so we go meet buds, do hobbies and sport activites or just geek all the day front of the wifi box for some.
So the monday morning you did the full of energy (if you hadnt a party yersteday) and you are ready to work but you already count how many days left til the next week end.

Sincerely, a man like you and Otm guys.
Ranger since Winter Event 2011
222 in Danu

Otm are humans, not robots you guys got to understand that. Since otm is a small company, they can't update the game every week/month. They still have to pay employees, pay bills such as the electric, water bill, buy furniture, buy computers/tablets. They probably do not have enough budget to make an update right now. I know people who work 24/7 and they say it's stressful.
~I'mdead~