Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Offerwall Fraud

I found a letter apparently written from support saying that I have been suspected of Offerwall fraud. Not only that but my Fyber Videos always say "currently unavailible" while other people's work.

1) What does "Offerwall fraud" mean?
2) How come my Fyber videos do not work?

I also installed Bluestacks and I play Celtic Heroes on my PC also. Does this have to do anything with it?
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

Re: Offerwall Fraud

One of my clannies got a similar message today, he was watching videos on fyber for the free plat and got a message saying he will be banned if he continues watching videos. I feel bad for free to play players, why even offer this type of reward system if members risk getting there accounts banned. He wasnt using multiple devices or trying to con the system, he was simply watching the videos as instructed.
Masterjernohaze lvl 218 ranger DONN
Masteryoshi lvl 215 mage DONN
Lord oyoshimaru lvl 190 rogue DONN
General of Loyalty

When a player is detected receiving more than 50 offers during a 24hr period then they will receive an email similar to the following:
"One Thumb Mobile has detected suspicious offerwall activity. You will be unable to receive offerwall platinum for 24 hours. Further suspicious activity may result in account bans or further analysis with possible permanent account and device bans."

We are currently looking into whether to continue with Fyber service.

When a player is detected receiving more than 50 offers during a 24hr period then they will receive an email similar to the following:
"One Thumb Mobile has detected suspicious offerwall activity. You will be unable to receive offerwall platinum for 24 hours. Further suspicious activity may result in account bans or further analysis with possible permanent account and device bans."

We are currently looking into whether to continue with Fyber service.
But why?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=