Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

Can someone lock this post please. I simply made a post to compare warriors who have similar gear and similar lvl and people are getting off topic.
I don't think many took it that way. You started off by asking if anyone else had beat your score. Then you continually commented on how good your damage was compared to others. It came off as bragging rather than making a post asking "I'm level X and my autos are normally this...is this normal for level?"
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Can someone lock this post please. I simply made a post to compare warriors who have similar gear and similar lvl and people are getting off topic.
I don't think many took it that way. You started off by asking if anyone else had beat your score. Then you continually commented on how good your damage was compared to others. It came off as bragging rather than making a post asking "I'm level X and my autos are normally this...is this normal for level?"
So? Why can't I ask if anyone beat my score? Don't you think people complaining non stop about something so trivial is more of an issue than someone being proud of their score. This is what's wrong with half the people in this game. They aren't happy unless they bring others down.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I'm not doing 190 raids. My clan has under 100 people. It's not useless. It's a build meant for the clan i am in. I find it hilarious that people like you act like the only build worth a gee golly is high attack builds. If I'm not killing edl, epics it doesn't matter. On dl and normal mobs it's just fine. Somehow I rarely lose a lock. But glad you know it all. You have to make your build to suit your clan. No way would I outlock anyone on a warrior any other way. Gotta take the risk involved in missing a few hits to guarantee the times you do land hits you do lock. And btw warriors will never have the same attack as rogues our gear doesn't add attack.
Uhm, yea shes right. Dmg is meaningless if ur hits dont land. And u chose rhe lvl 200-209 lvl group only to brag, we arent dumb.

Stat page or leaderboards are utterly meaningless. I have 5.6k+ dmg on my normal build and 11.5k+ attack, and I’ll take that over 6.3k dmg with 5k attack anyday of the week, every week of the month and every month of the year.

Attack is a must dps stat for any class that wants to use the auto attack button. And if ur rogues cant outdps u like that then it doesnt make u good more than it makes them bad.

U should be open to others’ comments before u jump at them. I dont think it’d be overestimation for me to say my dps is high, but as for leaderboards I dont even have a clue where Im at. All my highest hits on leaderboards I think are without food or outside buffs. If I remember correctly I have near 23k double attakc hit as my highest but it was on lvl 190/4 troll in mordy pit.
I don't need yours or his advice nor did i ask for it. Only reason I made this post was to compare other skilled warriors on servers other than lir for the sake of not having to scroll through thousands of people. If you want to assume things which seems to be a trend on here go ahead but that doesn't make you right. And attack is needed more on some mobs and bosses than others. Some it makes 0 difference what your attack is because your gear alone adds a certain amount of attack anyways and the more strength you have the better off you will be. My attack is currently about 6000 (without attack lix) ATM which isn't bad at all. I land most my hits on mobs and bosses my lvl. My haste ring adds attack, my strength ring adds attack, my garanak charm adds attack, my offy adds attack, so does my main and because of the +700 blunt. It's not all about attack. It's about balance and having the right gear for the right boss or mob. Lastly if I was bragging their is literally nothing you can do about it nor is it against any policy or terms of service so I suggest you just deal with it. I do recall certain people which I will not name and drag into this thread that have posted numerous threads about all their bt, gele gear, etc. I didn't see too many people complaining about them bragging but I guess it's ok for others just not for me lol. But I personally don't even care I already know for what I'm able to get gear wise I'm doing quite well.
Well its a shame but ur wrong. U dont see otherwise because thats what u see on ur server, despite the fact that Im bluntly telling u that this mindset is wrong, but thats the mindset that happened on many servers before they developed their playstyle. Theres nothing about balance here, attack is the most important stat and when it starts hitting a certain plateau is when dmg starts becoming better, not to mention there are some bosses extremely resistant to dmg. Like I said, I have 5600+ dmg, and 11.5k+ attack, I can gladly go to 5k-6k attack and reach insane amount of dmg, and I'll be LESS dps than I am now.
Thats pretty bluntly untrue. U opened a group to see if warriors from a very very specific lvl group which ur in (and if u were 210 u would ask prob like 210-214) to see if anyone else bothered beating ur leaderboards score (with blunt at that, the most useless weapon currently) solely in order to brag.

If the topic is a brag contest then ofc ur not looking for anyone's advice, and ofc no one is going to bother bragging along with u. If u wanted to find other skilled warriors u would widen the lvl group, which u didnt. Forums is likely last place u can brag on without ppl getting into every detail on why, where, who and so on. What I am telling u is actually for ur own sake, because Ive seen this mindset happen a lot (from myself as well when I was like lvl 130-140 and until I learned what attack does). Im pretty certain Lir isnt a server that reached far so its likely why, and I hope u will be a bit more openminded to advice rather than to boast.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Uhm, yea shes right. Dmg is meaningless if ur hits dont land. And u chose rhe lvl 200-209 lvl group only to brag, we arent dumb.

Stat page or leaderboards are utterly meaningless. I have 5.6k+ dmg on my normal build and 11.5k+ attack, and I’ll take that over 6.3k dmg with 5k attack anyday of the week, every week of the month and every month of the year.

Attack is a must dps stat for any class that wants to use the auto attack button. And if ur rogues cant outdps u like that then it doesnt make u good more than it makes them bad.

U should be open to others’ comments before u jump at them. I dont think it’d be overestimation for me to say my dps is high, but as for leaderboards I dont even have a clue where Im at. All my highest hits on leaderboards I think are without food or outside buffs. If I remember correctly I have near 23k double attakc hit as my highest but it was on lvl 190/4 troll in mordy pit.
I don't need yours or his advice nor did i ask for it. Only reason I made this post was to compare other skilled warriors on servers other than lir for the sake of not having to scroll through thousands of people. If you want to assume things which seems to be a trend on here go ahead but that doesn't make you right. And attack is needed more on some mobs and bosses than others. Some it makes 0 difference what your attack is because your gear alone adds a certain amount of attack anyways and the more strength you have the better off you will be. My attack is currently about 6000 (without attack lix) ATM which isn't bad at all. I land most my hits on mobs and bosses my lvl. My haste ring adds attack, my strength ring adds attack, my garanak charm adds attack, my offy adds attack, so does my main and because of the +700 blunt. It's not all about attack. It's about balance and having the right gear for the right boss or mob. Lastly if I was bragging their is literally nothing you can do about it nor is it against any policy or terms of service so I suggest you just deal with it. I do recall certain people which I will not name and drag into this thread that have posted numerous threads about all their bt, gele gear, etc. I didn't see too many people complaining about them bragging but I guess it's ok for others just not for me lol. But I personally don't even care I already know for what I'm able to get gear wise I'm doing quite well.
Well its a shame but ur wrong. U dont see otherwise because thats what u see on ur server, despite the fact that Im bluntly telling u that this mindset is wrong, but thats the mindset that happened on many servers before they developed their playstyle. Theres nothing about balance here, attack is the most important stat and when it starts hitting a certain plateau is when dmg starts becoming better, not to mention there are some bosses extremely resistant to dmg. Like I said, I have 5600+ dmg, and 11.5k+ attack, I can gladly go to 5k-6k attack and reach insane amount of dmg, and I'll be LESS dps than I am now.
Thats pretty bluntly untrue. U opened a group to see if warriors from a very very specific lvl group which ur in (and if u were 210 u would ask prob like 210-214) to see if anyone else bothered beating ur leaderboards score (with blunt at that, the most useless weapon currently) solely in order to brag.

If the topic is a brag contest then ofc ur not looking for anyone's advice, and ofc no one is going to bother bragging along with u. If u wanted to find other skilled warriors u would widen the lvl group, which u didnt. Forums is likely last place u can brag on without ppl getting into every detail on why, where, who and so on. What I am telling u is actually for ur own sake, because Ive seen this mindset happen a lot (from myself as well when I was like lvl 130-140 and until I learned what attack does). Im pretty certain Lir isnt a server that reached far so its likely why, and I hope u will be a bit more openminded to advice rather than to boast.
My attack is as high as it's gonna get until I buy some more gear with attack (which I can't afford at the moment) so no matter how good or bad your advice may be there's literally nothing I can do until people buy my stuff that I'm selling so I can buy other stuff instead. My weapon ability is maxed as well so I can't raise that any more and my attack isn't gonna be as high as a 220 anyways because they automatically will have added attack because some have higher weapon ability (mines capped at 204 level). There's literally nothing wrong with using the gear that pumps out the most dps i can get with what I have. There's nothing wrong with comparing yourself to others. I literally saw someone 220+ doing the same not long ago and I don't see u on his post mocking him.

My attack is as high as it's gonna get until I buy some more gear with attack (which I can't afford at the moment) so no matter how good or bad your advice may be there's literally nothing I can do until people buy my stuff that I'm selling so I can buy other stuff instead. My weapon ability is maxed as well so I can't raise that any more and my attack isn't gonna be as high as a 220 anyways because they automatically will have added attack because some have higher weapon ability (mines capped at 204 level). There's literally nothing wrong with using the gear that pumps out the most dps i can get with what I have. There's nothing wrong with comparing yourself to others. I literally saw someone 220+ doing the same not long ago and I don't see u on his post mocking him.
Not really mocking u, just telling u that its easy to see through. Due to a glitch I barely use forums lately.

Not really mocking u, just telling u that its easy to see through. Due to a glitch I barely use forums lately.
Don't assume you know anyone. If you new me in game you would know I'm more honest than even your closest friends and have never screwed anyone over in game. Words on forums mean very little based on the fact that you have no clue of the tone of my voice or the complete context of what I mean. But it really doesn't matter. My dps isn't the best nor is it close to the best. Someone literally has double my highest auto attack for warriors and close to 4 times my skill attack (albeit it's a rogue and I'm a warrior). Warriors just don't have the greatest skill damage due to the fact that ruptures initial hit is never as high as my highest double attack and giant swing isnt that great of a skill either.

Don't assume you know anyone. If you new me in game you would know I'm more honest than even your closest friends and have never screwed anyone over in game. Words on forums mean very little based on the fact that you have no clue of the tone of my voice or the complete context of what I mean. But it really doesn't matter. My dps isn't the best nor is it close to the best. Someone literally has double my highest auto attack for warriors and close to 4 times my skill attack (albeit it's a rogue and I'm a warrior). Warriors just don't have the greatest skill damage due to the fact that ruptures initial hit is never as high as my highest double attack and giant swing isnt that great of a skill either.
While ur not wrong, ur too defensive and too specific, so yes we all know u want to boast.

While ur not wrong, ur too defensive and too specific, so yes we all know u want to boast.
I really don't care dude I haven't responded to this thread in days. Get over it and move on.

I really don't care dude I haven't responded to this thread in days. Get over it and move on.
Again over-defensive.