Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest melee auto on all servers lvl 200-209

200-209 is a very weird and specific group of people to compare to, since most people don't stop there and go all the way to 220.
I'm a weird person lol. But I know what you mean. I hate lixing nonstop. But for the record I was doing 5400+ melees on occasion below 200. Which is still top of the list on most servers for my level. I also don't have the good gear - no mordy helmet, no proto bracelets, no void spear, no stormcaller ammy or runic ammy, dint even have a 200 offy. Plus I'm using a ring that adds 0 strength or attack, and charm does add attack but no strength or dmg. If I had all those things id easily be doing 7-8k melees at lvl 202. Which is better than many 210-215s. I'm just happy I'm using an unconvential setup and not the meta abd still doing just as well.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

200-209 is a very weird and specific group of people to compare to, since most people don't stop there and go all the way to 220.
I'm a weird person lol. But I know what you mean. I hate lixing nonstop. But for the record I was doing 5400+ melees on occasion below 200. Which is still top of the list on most servers for my level. I also don't have the good gear - no mordy helmet, no proto bracelets, no void spear, no stormcaller ammy or runic ammy, dint even have a 200 offy. Plus I'm using a ring that adds 0 strength or attack, and charm does add attack but no strength or dmg. If I had all those things id easily be doing 7-8k melees at lvl 202. Which is better than many 210-215s. I'm just happy I'm using an unconvential setup and not the meta abd still doing just as well.
Out of curiosity, what is your normal every day auto attack?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Out of curiosity, what is your normal every day auto attack?
Depends what mobs and if it's on a boss. If we are talking emberdrake annhilator it's pretty low lol. Most my skills don't even crack 2k on that boss.
Normal mobs 1400-3000. I think it's hilarious people actually accuse me of padding stats by saying well u could just use bara brith. I could, and I have. But I don't sit all day on low resistance mobs just to top out on leaderboards. If I did that I would already be over 7k crits. My highest skill is 15k+ and that's #5 on lir for warriors. That's the 1st time I used exquisite bara brith so either I'm the luckiest person alive or I can easily do more.

I think the reason why he chosen that group is because highway melee hit from all servers is on Epona which was 21k+ but I believe the player is 235
Pretty sure he's 231
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I think the reason why he chosen that group is because highway melee hit from all servers is on Epona which was 21k+ but I believe the player is 235
I chose it because it's relevant to my lvl. I'm 202. 210+ can get much better gear hence higher crits. I should be able to do close to anyone 209 or below. I'm not one to power lix through things. I'm perfectly fine where I'm at until I get better gear and seeing as how I'm not in a clan that kills endgame bosses regularly it would be entirely unfair to judge me on the same playing field. I can only get necro rings, mordy helmets, etc if I buy them. Occasionally I can kill a skain or garanak 5 star or 5 star spider if I'm lucky. So I can get better stuff it just takes me longer. My attack isn't great but when I do land my hits I usually win over people with better gear because my DPS is excellent. At least for lir server. Most 220-230s don't do any more DPS than I do except on epics and mobs 205+. But with that being said most 215+ are tanks and I'm not.