Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When to Frenzy?

So I have tried to look it up on the forums but I have not seen a definitive answer. At what point is it worth it to swap Protective Stance for Frenzy, 20/20? 25/25? 30/30?. Type of weapon to use?

Thanks
Keep frenzy as high as possible with highest amount of str and enough hp to survive, if you just wanna level up faster and be a tank later on then use 2h hammer to level, not too much expensive but does the work, but you always need to be hasted to get the effect you want, if you wanna be dps warrior later then use axes and spears, by the time you level your abilities will be maxed and you'll be used to the weapons.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Frenzy is x% dmg boost of ur total physical dmg. For example, I wear shadow axe + spite dagger, thats 200 slash dmg + 40 pierce dmg, total of 240 physical dmg. Frenzy at my str, melee combat and lvl 50, is over 200% of that, therefore frenzy adds 480+ dmg for me.

At low lvl its still powerful if u use a high dmg wep. But, frenzy adds attack regardless of what weapon u wear, and thats good for low lvl warriors to land their melees as they dont use dex, so if ur able to self-sustain, Id use frenzy at any lvl :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I always recommend stance up until level 120. 121+ is when i would swap to frenzy
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple