Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: It is Worth it to Become a Sword Warrior?

My error. I meant to say as for your comment about axe offhands being pointless*. Any warrior who is serious about dps should have both a fire and an ice offhand axe. Both are superior to edl shield or spite dagger at majority of edls
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

A full DG warrior with proper Sword gears can be devastating on chaos raids yes. The 'skill' you're referring to is the divine strike, is global to all dl/edl weapons.

Unfortunately the your lack of a divine offhand n skill compared to a rondel rogue or quiver ranger prevents you from being too good on chaos but nothing by any means inferior to the point of being useless
U done tests taking in hotswap loss + void gele with food vs edl sword with food and 2 godly havocs vs 2 godly prot attack?
If you know how to calculate the length a building by comparing your shadow length with its shadow, you can pretty much deduce the same thing for every other buildings.

Once you did a thorough test with a set of gear, and have a theoretical model for it you can apply to everything else, and also for other classes if you have fundamental understanding of the game and its variables

Its not what you think, its how you think
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

A full DG warrior with proper Sword gears can be devastating on chaos raids yes. The 'skill' you're referring to is the divine strike, is global to all dl/edl weapons.

Unfortunately the your lack of a divine offhand n skill compared to a rondel rogue or quiver ranger prevents you from being too good on chaos but nothing by any means inferior to the point of being useless
U done tests taking in hotswap loss + void gele with food vs edl sword with food and 2 godly havocs vs 2 godly prot attack?
If you know how to calculate the length a building by comparing your shadow length with its shadow, you can pretty much deduce the same thing for every other buildings.

Once you did a thorough test with a set of gear, and have a theoretical model for it you can apply to everything else, and also for other classes if you have fundamental understanding of the game and its variables

Its not what you think, its how you think
rn i'm midway through doing spreadsheets for both with optimum gear. Ofc on paper axe wins as resists aren't taken into account. Do you have the resists for each dmg type per boss? I need these for completing this comparison
Hi